If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
898 messages
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...353637383940...8990Next »

371/898
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 28/09/2013, 01:17

Remus is underpowered. 7/4 base stats are normal, not strong, and don't justify a backlash ability. Waller, Carmen and Magistrado Ld are all recent examples of 7/4 3*, but all of them have positive abilities. The are a whole heap of other examples.

The Rescue bonus isn't THAT good to deserve such a handicap. Look at their other 3*, and ask yourself if you'd really use Remus.
372/898
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 28/09/2013, 01:20

I like the concept though. As long as the base stats are good and the minimum is high enough (6 is too low), it's a weird but interesting new dynamic. I'm all for creative new ideas.
373/898
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 28/09/2013, 02:32

Rachel
2* Rescue
7/4
Backlash: Opp Heal 2, Max 6

Poison seems weird for Rescue.

Sheeve
4* Junkz
8/6
Backlash: +2 Opp Pillz

I will pay you pillz to let me win.
374/898
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 28/09/2013, 04:14

Rachel's heal is a bit too low, and could be used as a clinical killer in late rounds, or absolutely destroy with your own +life gap cards like Aurora.

Sheeve is a bit too strong for my taste, because again +Pillz is useless in the fourth round. It's a scary bluff and it's only 4*, probably even better than Rowdy.
375/898
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Saturday 28/09/2013, 14:56

@ JO3SHMO you make good points and use good examples. However, I was thinking of Remus' ability as having too high a min to be considered -ve, it has +ve utility especially v Freaks who are rampant now. And Remus is more SOLIDLY better in later rounds than many other Rescue 3*. Thank Frowns for the concept I just borrowed it
@ TheDoomBug I agree, but I was matching stats and bio. He uses poisonous belladonna in his work, so has a Poison ability. His Min of 6 is lower than it could be for backlash as his nemesis Russell is an 8 life gapper and 14lifes-8lifes=6lifes
Giving Rachel 3 damage and a Max of 9+ should balance her methinks. Sheeve at 1st seemed fine, but WMDuessel is right.

Staying on Backlash cards which have been sadly lacking of late I've thought of these. Can't think of any bios atm sorry. I'd rather concentrate on the stats concept myself...

Freaks 3*
7/5 Ability: Backlash: Poison 1, Min 9
I dunno some kinda secret weapon the Freaks use that's so poisonous it hurts them too? Barely usable, but it has some use as a counter against opposing Freaks though...

Roots 4*
7/7 Ability: Backlash: Poison 1, Min 3
Better Gork, less damage and a lower Backlash Min, payed off with one less star and the poison being less dangerous.
376/898
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Saturday 28/09/2013, 14:59

In hindsight better make the Roots 4* ability Backlash: Poison 2, Min 3 or it's OP otherwise...
377/898
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 28/09/2013, 16:57

"I dunno some kinda secret weapon the Freaks use that's so poisonous it hurts them too? "
Obviously an explosive cake. Not that they couldn't avoid it, but Boris being a showman...
378/898
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Sunday 29/09/2013, 15:32

More backlash ideas:

Yaojin
Fang Pi Clang 3*

7/8
Ability: Backlash: -14 life min 0

Match not turning out the way it should have? Just commit suicide with this guy and end up with a tie!
379/898
Treedroid - Veteran - Yami No Guild English
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 05:15

Charles
Roots
5*
7/5
-3 power and damage min 3
His tenth grade teacher told him, "Only pick the fights you know you can win."
A coward heart from the start, he took her advice and it's how he's chosen to live.

Marissa
Roots
3*
7/4
Protection ability
Grandpa died on far-off frontlines, but that wasn't the end for her.
She much prefers warmth and the night to take its course.
380/898
Treedroid - Veteran - Yami No Guild English
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 05:21

I like the Freaks 3* but 7/5 is Op and backlash poison 1 min 9 is actually a positive in that it does cancel other poisons.

The Roots 5* however is grossly UP especially as a backlash poison 2 min 3. He'd be worthless, especially compared to Armand.

Yaojin is obviously a nicely well rounded character

« Previous12...353637383940...8990Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals