If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
887 messages
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...363738394041...8889Next »

381/887
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 19:11

Hmm, 7/5 isn't too OP compared to 8/3 of Olga and 7/4 of Quasichoco who have better abilities. And my Roots is a 4*, not a 5*...
Charles, now, makes the recently released Simeon worthless. And what is Marissa's ability protecting? Itself?

Impetus
Berzerk 4*
3/8 Ability: Support: Attack+5
Note: +20 Attack and 10 life gap, but only 3 power
Impetus is of course not his real name, but since the Xantiax gas leak, this is how this angry young man demands to be known. Previously he was rarely noticed being a quietly spoken, unnasuming chap of small stature. Since his temper increased due to the effects of the Xantiax, he is now of rather greater stature.

MORE USABLE BACKLASH PLEASE

Geezah
Frozn 3*
7/5 Ability: Backlash: -2 Opp Life, Min 1
Note: 9/7 with revenge is fearsome for a 3* so backlash tones Geezah down. Would still Haaken over this so surely not OP.
Bio: Geezah is feared even among the yeti population of Mount Glatz due to his legendarily explosive temper. Upon learning of the pollution wrought by Clint city on their home, Geezah almost suffered an aneurysm such was his rage. It took little persuasion from Kalindra Cr for him to go to Clint city to dish out some revenge, served icy cold of course...
382/887

Piranas
Coldrich
4 star
power: 8
damage:4
abilty :+1 pill like heal
If Coldrich wins the round, at the
end of each of the following
rounds the player controlling
Coldrich will earn 1 pill.
383/887
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Tuesday 01/10/2013, 23:26

Seems reasonable. What Max to that ability?
384/887
Destro WMD - Imperator English
Thursday 03/10/2013, 04:15

This is actually a reposting of an idea I had at one time. I've been away for a while, and want to see if this still seems like a good card idea.

Donovan Ld
Sentinel 3*
8/3
Ability -- Protection: Attack --The Attack of Donovan Ld cannot be altered by an opposing character while the Protection ability is activated.
Bonus -- +8 Attack

•Biography (can't exactly remember the details, but I'll try to recap what I said)
When the Sentinel find a criminal too powerful and connected to simply arrest, they call on Donovan Ld.
A master of espionage, he prefers to work undercover, getting into (and, more importantly, out of) the
criminals' operations and taking them down from the inside. And even if things DO go bad, he can always
get out clean...and always return to get the job done right.
385/887
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 03/10/2013, 18:38

The comment's been removed, but someone once said that Lewis is a perfect representation of his bio - can get rid of competition with ease, but the three damage often goes unnoticed. That's exactly how I feel about Donovan Ld. Would be among the easiest 3* Sents to win with without any sort of conditions, but for barely any impact.
386/887
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 03/10/2013, 21:19

Thoazol
387/887
Destro WMD - Imperator English
Thursday 03/10/2013, 21:37

Yeah. I did it as an "upgrade an old, non-ability card" thing, with Carlos as the base. A lot of the cards that have come out since I've been away seem REALLY strong now. I guess the thinking is "If everybody has OP cards, then does ANYBODY have them, really?" Balancing FTW?

I know he doesn't have the serious impact of other cards; he was more intended as a stable, never-go-wrong card than a absolutely-must-play-to-be-any-good card. I felt hesitant to give him 4 damage, but that might be a better version than the 8/3 while still not making him overpowered.
388/887
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 04/10/2013, 16:08

Just saying that I would rather go for a 7/4 in sents. 8/4 would be pushing OP.

@M e R L i N
389/887
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 04/10/2013, 20:46

Octavio
3* Ulu Watu
7/4
Stop: Copy: Pow. and Dam. Opp

Often found asleep on the beach, this highly talented impostor finds it hard to be motivated. He prefers hiding away from the rest of the clan over helping with fights and, honestly, they're tired of trying to force him or, rather, looking for him.
390/887
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 19:25

Doombug, that would get no use at all. None.
Nanook, Gaia, Eugene, George, Douglas, probably Lin Bee + Kirk too. + Janice if it's a heavy SoA week..
That's 8 3* he'd have competition with. 8 Cards in a deck means no room for him!

« Previous12...363738394041...8889Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals