If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepubIic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1500 messages
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...383940414243...149150Next »

401/1500
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Friday 11/10/2013, 11:13

Ghast
3* Nightmare
4/7

Ability: Defeat: Recover all pillz
Bonus: Stop opp, bonus

Ghast, do this, do that. Ghast is a lonely soul who is tired of being ran over by Arawaka. Get that potion, get this herb. He is more than tired. He escaped and now he is ready to show his true powers and fight for real for the Nightmare-clan.
402/1500
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 22:05

Recover all pillz? Maybe it can work. But I think this card would be a pain to deal with.
403/1500
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Sunday 13/10/2013, 12:12

@-G Dragon

Haha, but I am fighting for Ghast between being a 4* or 3*, what u think? 4* 4/7 3* 4/7 or 4* 5/7
404/1500
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 15/10/2013, 03:13

Name: Cara
Clan: Berzerk

Bio: Attempting to find inspiration for her new book titled 'Chainsaw Wielding Maniac's and Me' Cara decided to spend a few quiet nights at the Red One Motel. After the Xantiax gas hit, she certainly didn't get any peace and quiet, but as for the inspiration, well she's now swinging that at her enemy's heads.

Stars: 3
Stats: 8/3
Ability: + 8 attack
405/1500
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 15/10/2013, 03:21

Hmm. Maybe 4* 5/6 to balance it out a bit more
406/1500
Tuesday 15/10/2013, 03:54

Name: Lorelei
Clan: Ulu Watu

Bio: With so many beautiful women walking around it was only a matter of time before Numar acquainted himself with one of them. It was only when Lorelei started to notice strange bodily changes that she began to question the Aqaunis pleasures she had encountered and by the time she consulted the Prince it was already too late, she had become a true 'lady of the water'.

Stars: 3
Stats: 8/2
Ability: - 3 opp life min 2
407/1500
Tuesday 15/10/2013, 04:07

Name: Crysta
Clan: Skeelz

Bio: At the age of twelve Crysta had developed two unusually large lumps on her back. Doctors from around the city attempted to diagnose the poor girls condition but the best they could come up with was 'you have a case of rather large boils'. By the age of sixteen those lumps had developed into fully grown, feathery wings and now Crysta 'The Angel' patrols the sky for the Skeelz, the only people who accepted her strange fate.

Stars: 5
Stats: 8/2
Ability: + 4 life per dmg

This card is scary, ridiculously scary in fact. If I drop it to 8/1 Id give it + 5 life per dmg since it's shocking base stats have to be made up for

This is the type of card I'd love to see in Skeelz, scary as abilities with poorer base stats and a weakness to full stops and split deck SOA's
408/1500
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 15/10/2013, 04:36

^ even at 8/1, I still think its way OP. Imagine playing it last round with fury, you could lose all three previous rounds, and still come out on top in the end. Yeah there is the weakness to DR, but 4-5+ Life isn't that bad. And yeah then there's all stops, but in elo the only all stops you would see are Glorg , Buck (not often), Leviathonn (who is often banned) , and Dr. Ergo possibly , and then in T2 theres Shakra , and all stops are not that hard to avoid either.

Again, OP....just the way I like it Skeelz could really use another OP card, considering their bonus isn't really helpful in most cases.

Now for my own card,

Name: Oz
Clan: Skeelz
Stars: 5
Stats: 8/8
Ability: Protection: Power and Damage
Bio: Caelus Cr 's first cousin, twice removed. After seeing the Mayhem caused by Caelus Cr 's departure, Oz decides to take the position as headmaster of the academy, and bring glory back to the Skeelz

SOB, SOA, Power Reduction, and Damage Reduction are completely useless. Only weakness are attack manipulators and cards who can achieve greater than 8 power (or equal it).
409/1500
NecroDemon- - Imperator English
Tuesday 15/10/2013, 12:50

Name:Tony
Clan:Montana
Star:5
Stat:6/8
Ability:-12 opp attack min 3
Bio: He's Prince Jr. Prized fighter n has been looking for Hammer. Hammer is the only boxer who was ever lasted long then the first round with him. And the only boxer to knock him out.
410/1500
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 16/10/2013, 00:03

That card would pwn Hammer ...

« Previous12...383940414243...149150Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals