If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepubIic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1369 messages
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...394041424344...136137Next »

411/1369
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 19/10/2013, 18:03

Hmm,while thinking of new abilities for cards,i thought to myself "what if there was a reducer that could even break through protection cards?" And so i came up with the following idea...

Name: Liberty
Clan: Pussycats(and check her name out,harharhar)
Ability: Disengage Protection: Damage
Star Count: 3
Stats: 7/4

Now let's say for a moment a protection power + damage clan appeared, graks is useless,Caelus Cr and Robb Cr can do nothing against this clan,and Charlie weeps for the loss her ability to take opponent's damage. Enter an ability specifically designed to take these cards down,and make their lives hell as much as physically possible. Of course,there would have to be a clan like that,or else that would only be fair for a handful of clans..
412/1369
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 19/10/2013, 18:10

I think that ability is way too specific
413/1369
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 19/10/2013, 18:20

"graks is useless,Caelus Cr and Robb Cr can do nothing against this clan,and Charlie weeps for the loss her ability to take opponent's damage"
Graks still has 8 power and AM bonus, so he'd be far from useless. Charlie would weep, but she still has enough of a base stats to put up a good fight. Caelus Cr and Robb Cr would be pretty much screwed, I'll give you that.

Ps. Yayoi and Jeena still love you. Or Nerfeniti and Calliope if it was a clan bonus. Or Yookie and Ulrich if you're into that sorta thing.
414/1369
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 20/10/2013, 00:04

Holiday
Bonus: Protection: Power and Damage

Come to Clint City! See the Freaks circus, party with wild musicians, race from the Red One Motel, and observe the exotic residents of the ruined Zoo. Holton's Guided Tours invite you to a world of wonder.

McCoy
2* 7/2
-2 Opp Damage, Min 2

Hartfold
2* 8/4
Backlash: -2 Life, Min 1

Reagon
3* 4/4
Copy: Power and Damage Opp
A robotic tour-guide for political history.

Khan
3* 7/2
Support: +1 Damage

Mordecai
4* 6/5
Support: +3 Attack

Patricia
4* 7/6
Protection: Bonus

Zeels
5* 7/6
Stop Opp Ability

Holton
5* 7/5
Courage: +2 Power and Damage
415/1369
DuToitSpies - Hero English
Monday 21/10/2013, 15:30

New Character Idea:
4* Selimpah, The Matriach of the Yeti's:
Artist: Quirkilicious. Only Qurkilicious!

Bio: An ancient woman, she competed with Kalindra Cr to become the head of the clan but lost terribly. But still, her influence can be felt across Mount Glatz. Although she despises most of the clan, she has a soft spot for Tiwi Ld, which has led to some speculation that she hated Kalindra Cr for more than one reason...
(Try to figure it out)

Stats:
1*- 2/1
Bulky female yeti sitting next to fireplace, with a depressed expression on her face.

2*- 3/2
Same look, just now looking through a window to see Kalindra Cr playing with Tiwi Ld.

3*- 5/2
Standing next to Windzy, the woman is now looking at Tiwi Ld fixing Kalindra Cr 's arm.

4*-8/2 Ability-Defeat: Poison 1; Min. 4
Selimpah and Kalindra Cr are fighting(verbally), with a confused Tiwi Ld in the background
416/1369
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Monday 21/10/2013, 23:14

Seems alright, except do you seriously think the level 3 art should have 3 other characters in it too?
417/1369
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 22/10/2013, 04:44

Hmm.. The card is too weak. Maybe 8/5 with that ability is better
418/1369
Treedroid - Veteran - Yami No Guild English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 05:52

Delia Sxy
Vortex
4*
8/2
Defeat heal 2 max 11

I'm going for a card who wants to lose (ability and bonus defeat based), but with 8 base power it can be difficult and 2 damage makes your opp want you to win.
419/1369
troll4663 - Veteran - Open Casket English
Wednesday 23/10/2013, 23:49

@DoomBug that's fair because Pussycats and All-Stars render useless against those cards.
420/1369
troll4663 - Veteran - Open Casket English
Thursday 24/10/2013, 01:06

Anvil 2* Nightmare

Bio: Once upon a time there was a goth girl whose name was Anvil. She loved skater boys so much she wanted to marry one when she grew up. One day she went to Candy Jack's shop, and Candy Jack said he had "the best damn thing that only she could eat". Since that day she feals really bloated and heavy... Also, she only listens to heavy metal and rock n roll now. Like what the hell?! Skater boys don't like her; Nightmare are the only ones who accept her. So much for her happy ending......

Art: ONLY ROYALCHU. ONLY ROYALCHU.
Level 1: Wearing a pink and black tutu and she has dark eyeliner on and blonde hair with a streak of pink and her left hand is turning into a metal fist with candy jack's candy in the other hand
Level 2: Anvil has an army hardhat on with goggles on top of it. Camo jacket with a white shirt on and her body is made entirely of metal. Blonde hair and a pink highlight. Black booty shorts also.

Power: 7
Damage: 2

Ability: -2 opp damage min 1

« Previous12...394041424344...136137Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals