If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
958 messages
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...414243444546...9596Next »

431/958
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 25/10/2013, 01:37

I've thought of the Swap ability before, I wish they would implement it into UR

I think Nazurak is a little op, but it is understandable
432/958
Friday 25/10/2013, 01:38

And another thing about the Swap ability is it can be used defensively, making any high threat damage dealers do less than they were intended to do.
433/958
troll4663 - Veteran - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Friday 25/10/2013, 02:38

@doombug Marina is pretty good....idk......Lucy isn't a staple also. She's quite expensive and i prefer Ivana, Wanda, and Birttnay because #Baby Q. But ya, still broken. Shuts 2 clans down entirely.
434/958
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 25/10/2013, 04:02

Lucy is definitely a staple.
435/958
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 25/10/2013, 04:17

How is Lucy expensive? She's only 6k and is a staple. She's also far better than Baby Q.

Tiroq
4* La Junta
3/8
Swap: Power and Damage

Cursed to never die, this wandering warrior throws himself completely into any fight. A man with no fear, no restraint, no idea what he's doing.

Your opponent will gain the ability to OHKO you if they have +Damage ability/bonus. However, if they don't have power effects, they're screwed. SoA or Power Prot leaves you with a OHKO that will likely fail.
436/958
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 25/10/2013, 05:37

I like the swap power and damage concept, but I think you to write swap: opp. Power and damage? Other wise it would sound like switching your own cards power and damage. An interesting ability, though i can only see it being useful for power/damage/attack manipulation clans.

My idea using the same ability you mentioned:

La Junta
Otis (Optimus Prime Parody)
Starts off as truck in level 2 artwork, and gradually shows the transformation to a robot in level 5.
5* 7/8 ability: Swap: Power and Damage

Becomes a OHKO card against SOA. Even against SOA is a solid 8/9, 8/7 against SOB.
437/958
Friday 25/10/2013, 09:20

I hadn't even thought of that.

Right, how about "Swap Stats with Opp"? That's more clear.
438/958
Friday 25/10/2013, 09:29

I didn't even know that swap power/damage was that confusing ._. The human mind is very complex. I completely understood the concept
439/958
Friday 25/10/2013, 10:19

Well, I think using it the phase "Swap Power and Damage" does sound more like switching the two around, now that I've thought about it. I had written the stat swap that way because of the previous two "Swap: X".

So for clarity, Otis switches his own stats, correct? While Tiroq exchanges his stats with his opp making him or more destructive version of Stooge or Baxter.

Dizzy
5* All Star
Swap: Power
6/8

Around and round she goes, where she'll stop, nobody knows! The world famous ballerina, December, has made it her mission to show the world that beauty and strength are not mutually exclusive. Elegant and cunning, artist and athlete, and one heck of a roundhouse!
440/958
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Friday 25/10/2013, 12:01

Vera
All-star
2* 7/1

Ability: Support: - 1 opp. power min. 4
Bonus: - 2 opp. power min. 1

Vera has always liked swimming. She is the fastest sprint-swimmer in Clint city. Try to beat her and you'll probably lose. Along with her boyfriend Nathan, she tries to do her best to defend the honor of the All-star. She is as you can say: A "A true All-star".

*Note: She is supposed to be a very good wall-card. Too OP?

India
Roots
5* 7/5

Ability: - 1 opp. pillz per life left min. 6
Bonus: Stop opp. Ability

India loves protecting mother nature. She will do anything to stop those predators who cuts down our rainforest. With help from Gretchen, she has opened a buissnies selling nature-friendly t-shirts made from ecological cotton. Running a buissnes like this, there is no hurt she has a economical background.

*Note: Too OP?`It is meant to bring down opp. pillz. to 6 no matter what. Imagine: - 12 opp. pillz min. 6

« Previous12...414243444546...9596Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals