If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepubIic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1501 messages
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...424344454647...150151Next »

441/1501
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 25/10/2013, 12:13

That wall makes Fanny look pathetic. That card has stronger round winning than Robb Cr. At least it doesn't hurt. You could just give her -2 Opp Power, Min 4 and still be very strong.

India's min seems perfectly high for such a massive drain, but wouldn't it suit GHEIST better? Roots love growing life while GHEIST have the pillz thing going. It's basically a super Hriger.
442/1501
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Friday 25/10/2013, 21:36

@TheDoomBug

I agree about Vera, and if India is accompinied by GHEIST does not really care actually because it was the SOA I was after
443/1501
yoyoaction - Veteran - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 27/10/2013, 10:49

X-0D105
4* Vortex
3/7
Recover 3 Pillz out of 4
Note: This isn't a defeat ability. Too OP?
444/1501
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Sunday 27/10/2013, 21:09

Hmm with only 3 power on a 4* I don't think so. Good for pill forcing, but terrible for round winning, so the ability is almost redundant...

No Ability day

Mr Zilch
2* Skeelz (Common)
7/5 No Ability
Notes: No Ability on a Skeelz? But I think those high 2* stats make up for it.
Bio: When Deebler hired Mr Zilch, he did so not because the new caretaker had any apparent supernatural abilities, but because during a short apprenticeship he showed an obvious talent for catching students out of bed at night, a high priority in a place full of dangerous objects like Skeelz academy. No-one is knows how he does this considering the powers of the students, perhaps there is more to this mysterious man than there first appear...

El Coronel
4* Huracan (Common)
6/7 No Ability
Notes: Provides A LOT of KO options with fellow Huracan even in elo, but is rather shaky due to 6 power and no ability.
Bio: For reasons that were never made clear, El Coronel was turned away by La Junta when he applied to join them. Perhaps General Cr felt threatened by his previous military experience in a war back in his birthplace of Los Santos... He found old friends ready to commiserate with in Huracan
445/1501
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Monday 28/10/2013, 08:05

Yohanna
La Junta
7/2 3*

Ability: Support: Heal 1 max 8
Bonus: Damage + 2

Yohanna has always looked up to Milena. At the hospital in Elektrozova she worked as her assistant. During the zombification, she hid herself in a lonely house for months. When she dared to go outside, she walked and walked until she reached clint city, and by a miracle, Milena was there. Today, she is trying to be a good La Junta member by training due to her young age. To control that sniper rifle is her current goal.

El Magico
Huracan
4* 3/7

Ability: Courage: Exchange power
Bonus: + 1 attack per life left

El Magico has always escaped from the Freaks to become the private entertainer to Noctezuma. With all his magic tricks, he tries to earn the Huracans respect (by also learning wrestle moves).
446/1501
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 28/10/2013, 22:19

No new cards this time,just going to throw an idea out,see how its percieved.

Name: Dexter
Clan: Rescue
Ability: Backlash:Support -3 opp attack minimum zero
Stats: 8/6
Star Count: 4

Notes: Hey,hey Rescue users! Remember that 8 powered Rescue card you guys never got? Well,guess what?Me either! Against SOA,it's a stable 8/6 with it's clan bonus,but against SOB,it's a splash at worst. It's an interesting card really; consider that the Rescue,a clan based on power with numbers,and then they get the monster of all cards...except,it's backlash nullifies it's bonus.

Now that is something else,ladies and gentlemen.
447/1501
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Monday 28/10/2013, 23:09

Sure I've suggested something almost identical to that a long while ago. And I think the ability could be better worded (including by not referring to opp attack but just attack as in Dexter's own attack), simply as: Support: -3 Attack, Min 0
But that would be a great concept nonetheless. And Rescue would have their 1st natural 8 power!

I also posited this idea once which would have a similar role

Rescue 3*
7/4 Ability: Bonusless: Attack +13
448/1501
jazzhall69 - Legend - New VisioN English
Tuesday 29/10/2013, 13:16

Talia
Fang Pi
2 star
Power 8 Damage 3
Ability Reprisal plus 3 opponent life

Despite being a trained assassin Talia couldn't help falling for her enemy. But after being rejected by him she moves to Clint City to get her revenge. Hell hath no fury like an assassin scorned.....

A twist on backlash - when she is courageous she is an 8 5 two star but if she waits she loses most of her damage. As with most backlash SOA is helpful.

Roman
Ulu Watu
4 star
Power 7 Damage 3
Ability Defeat plus 2 pillz

Nobody likes the beach as much as Roman. Why does he love it so much? All the beautiful girls in bikinis of course! Roman believes the bikini is the best invention ever even better than the surfboard! It's no wonder he's at the beach every day.

A set up card for Ulu Watu. Little reason to pill except to trick an opponent. Not such a great splash because it's four stars and has no damage.
449/1501
TalS - Legend - D-Versified English
Tuesday 29/10/2013, 17:33

Tau
Freaks *
8/1
Protection: Bonus
450/1501
troll4663 - Hero - Open Casket English
Wednesday 30/10/2013, 21:58

@jazzhall 4* ----> 3* for roman?? I like Talia's ability.
@tais IS THAT 1? ONE STAR. elo permabanned.
@Wakayama, Yohanna's star count tooooooooooooo big. 2*. El Magico maybe 3* and 3-4/5-6?

« Previous12...424344454647...150151Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals