If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
946 messages
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12345678910...9495Next »

51/946
TharaCorleone - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 09/06/2013, 19:20

Connie
Montana
3*, 7/4: Copy Opp Bonus

Initially having bought her camera to record the antics within Borgia's Palace, Connie realised she had a weapon in her hands when she caught footage of Melvin making an illegal u-turn over a double yellow line. Now named 'The Borgia Blackmailer', she uses the faux pas of the forces against them to get what she wants. Though luckily for the Sentinel, all this Montana usually wants is a decent calzone and a couple of hundred clintz to pay back that week's lost bet against Gianfranco...

Connie is based on so-called video vigilantes who record police faux pas when the forces break the very laws they are trying to uphold. Her appearance would be based on Connie Corleone from the Godfather, hence her name (I feel more Montana need Roots from Mafia fiction and media).
52/946
troll4663 - Veteran - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Monday 10/06/2013, 00:48

Princess
Pussycats
2* 8/1 Ability: Defeat: -1 damage reduction for every 4 hearts your opponent has max 3 damage reduction (like huracan's bonus, except damage reduction) Illustration should be a hot chick like Charlie, but blond or something

Growing up, Princess was always in the shadow of her older sister Charlie. It's not that Princess didn't have talent; she did, but everything Princess could do, Charlie could do better. In high school, things were no different. During finals week, Charlie didn't pick up a book, but Princess was studying all night. Though they had a good relationship, when Charlie was offered a scholarship to an exclusive college in the infamous Clint City, Princess was furious. Princess didn't get a scholarship anywhere. While Charlie was away at college, Princess was plotting revenge, and when Charlie formed the Pussycats, she chose to join and wait for the perfect moment to strike back.........
53/946
Monday 10/06/2013, 00:57

I guess my character's ability would be called Defeat: Jealousy, or something
54/946
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 10/06/2013, 07:49

-1 opp. damage per 4 opp life left, min 2/3. No need for the maximum since most of the time there wouldn't be more than 3 or 4 point of reduction. And it's DR, so no need for defeat.
55/946
Monday 10/06/2013, 08:04

Thanks
56/946
Skorpionex - Titan - The Masters Of Death English
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 21:28

Mecha-Travis
Junkz
3* 6/4 Stop: -6 dmg, min.1
After losing 2nd truck in jaws of Mechakolos, Travis Ld asked Nobrocybix for help. In response he created this amazing android adapted to fighting with any over-20-feet-tall-bloodthirsty robot.
57/946
Wednesday 12/06/2013, 02:10

Guess what this one is based off of. i got the idea from a parody, and then i watched the show and was like: wow.

Blabby Dee
Pussycats
3* 8/2 Ability: -1 opponent pillz per turn Min.0
Back when Blabby Dee yearned a perfect life, Blabby Dee just couldn't seem to get a man. After finding out a guy she was deeply in love with was gay, she decided to cut her losses in the men pool and join the Pussycats.

Mimi
Junkz
2* 7/1 Ability: -2 opp power and damage min 6.
A few years ago, Mimi was Blabby Dee's protege. When Mimi turned 12, she felt she was ready to leave the pressure of Schmittshurg behind. Searching and searching for a place to "escape from life" for a year, she finds the Junkz HQ, and eventually, Mimi calls it home.
58/946
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 12/06/2013, 03:19

Leo
Jungo
Rare

4* 7/5

Ability: Revive: +3 Damage

Revive is an ability that when your opp. is using a DR it is activated with the, in this case, 3 Damage

While trying to fit in with most lions, Leo was yet never accepted but with the help of Psylo, Leo was welcomed into the Jungo's with open arms! Now, he vows to attack all of those who shunned him, and will let nothing stand in his way
59/946
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 12/06/2013, 03:20

Change Leo's name to Austin
60/946
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 12/06/2013, 03:53

@Skorp
Funniest suggestion I've read in a while. I think it's limiting condition balances out it's low of min, too.

@Troll
Now depending on your intention Blabby Dee is either decent or broke-as-heck. If that's intended as a Pill Poison/Burn effect, it sounds okay, a pill-focused Cherry. Raising the min by one or two couldn't hurt. If that's intended as Eklore-esque, I shouldn't have to tell you how unfair it is.

Mimi's DR min looks too high to be of any use (outside of blocking OHKO) and the power drain and damage are inferior to Dreen. You could either up the damage and ditch the DR (to be a Dreen alternative) or keep both and lower the min (to be a Veenyle Cr replacement).

Xone
4* Junkz
6/6
Reprisal: -11 Opp Attack, min 6
A limited Rowdy. An attack reducer that only works on two turns.

It's been said that when Xone was born he was holding a computer. It's just a silly joke, but people who've met him wouldn't be surprised if it were true. Constantly at work on the net, he eventually found a way inside it. Yes, inside of the internet and now he lives there. His mind hasn't held up to well and he's prone to random outbursts which is how he ended up on Haze's radar. It didn't take her long to convince Xone that helping the Junkz fight for their rights would be a whole lot of fun.

« Previous12345678910...9495Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals