If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
942 messages
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...505152535455...9495Next »

521/942
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Tuesday 03/12/2013, 15:28

New Clan Idea

Culturama

After a fight with the All-stars, they try to convince the people of Clint City that culture is more important than silly sports. "Becoming a more intellectual person will help saving the world", the motto says. With more intelligence. no war nor no problems would exist. Culturama is here to stop all troubles and especially, they are trying to enter the goverment to make a difference!

Da Linchi (Artist, Leader)
Culturama
5* 7/7

Ability: + 2 Pillz
Bonus: + 1 Pillz

After completing his masterpiece, the portrait of Monali he was eager to show the world what he had done. By creating the clan Culturama, he now wants to share his creativness with the world.

Monali (Model)
Culturama
2* 7/2

Ability: Reprisal: Attack + 12
Bonus: + 1 pillz

The model to Da Linchi must hide. Everybody is after her because of her priceless face. But with the protection of The clan Leader, that would not be a problem.

Austeen (writer)
Culturama
4* 7/6

Ability: No ability
Bonus: + 1 pillz

Austeen, sister to Emma loves writing, with a total of 500 books realesed she is a perfect member of the Culturama. Louise first tried to hire her but she let her intellectuality come before her looks.
522/942
-Saladin - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 04/12/2013, 15:23

Roomush
Piranhas
4*
7/5 Defeat: Support: -1 opp pillz min. 5

After leaving the Roots for a more serious goal, such as becoming rich as hell, Bloodh met Roomush when taking care of his fungi garden. A few knife threats after, Bloodh tasted the mushrooms and after realizing what it did to him he made Roomush an offer he gladly took.
523/942
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 04/12/2013, 16:49

Roomush has to be OP in some sense.
524/942
Thursday 05/12/2013, 10:12

Yubaba
Nightmare
4* 8/5

Ability: + 1 attack per pillz left
Bonus: Stop opp. Bonus

Yubaba ran of from the Fang Pi Clang. Even though Lost Hog welcomed her she felt that she did not belong there. With her magic powers to transform anything to anything Ielena welcomed her with open arms. In the Nightmare, everyone else was a little bit more like her...
525/942
Thursday 05/12/2013, 11:32

Spirited away card is a must! but i think she is a bit OP for a 4*. 8/5 atk manip sob is a bomb. And what do think should be changed with roomush? base stats or higher min?
526/942
Thursday 05/12/2013, 12:09

@PokiDrco

Is 8/4 on Yubaba a more fair shot?

Romush, maybe as a 5* or Defeat: Support: - 1 opp pillz min. 7
527/942
Thursday 05/12/2013, 18:31

7/5 I think, so that she really is better on the first or second round.
528/942
VoidShiki - Senior English
Thursday 05/12/2013, 21:13

- Name: Vladick
- Clan: Skeelz
- Stars: 4*
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Power: 7
- Damage: 5
- Ability: + 1 Attack per Life left
- Description: A young man with long black hair. His exceptional ability to control blood makes many confuse him to be some kind of vampire. A rather vivid fan of horror movies he decides to join Nightmare posing as a full blown vampire. But after they find out he is thrown out. He joins the Skeelz academy and quickly becomes their number one vampire and Nightmare exterminator.

- Name: Fi
- Stars: 5*
- Rarity: Rare
- Power: 6
- Damage: 6
- Ability: Support: - 1 Opp Power min 3
- Description: A shy and wheelchair bound girl. Has the habit of playing around with her long blond hair. Comes from a rich family like Drake, but unlike him she is there because of her abilities and not her family's money. While she is physically weak, she has exceptional mental capabilities that include mind reading, thought projection teleportation and generally messing with one's mind. The fact that she is a top student and her similar backgrounds made her the sworn rival of Drake.
529/942
VoidShiki - Senior English
Saturday 07/12/2013, 20:03

What a surprise, here are some more Skeelz from me. But hey they are the only clan i have, one of my favorites and i really like playing them so have mercy.

- Name: Lobos
- Stars: 4*
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Power: 8
- Damage: 3
- Ability: + 3 Life
- Description: One of the older students at the school. His 5 o'clock shadow makes him look a bit more mature than the other students. He's fond of wearing a leather coat over his uniform. He joined the school because he had fallen for Aylen. He convinced the staff to let him in by saying that he extraordinary knowledge about the occult, in fact "so awesome" that he couldn't even show it to them as he was afraid of what could happen. Though at first he seemed like a hopeless case and the school was about to throw him out, during one class when he managed to take his eyes off Aylen for a second he discovered that he had the amazing ability to create giant spectral wolves for combat purposes. Ever since he became a top student, in hopes of gaining Aylen's attention.

- Name: Izarr
- Stars: 2*
- Rarity: Common
- Power: 5
- Damage: 4
- Ability: Defeat: - 3 opp. Life min 3
- Description: You can't really complain about your life being hard if you have the ability to make object appear out of thin air. Money, cars, a house, weapon, you name it. And while Izarr can do exactly that he still has no happiness in his life. After all no matter how hard he tries it doesn't seem like he can create a girlfriend.
530/942
Saturday 07/12/2013, 22:02

@VoidShiki

I feel Izarr somehow OP. But that is my opinion.

« Previous12...505152535455...9495Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals