If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1076 messages
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12...545556575859...107108Next »

561/1076
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 15/01, 17:37

UNderpowered
562/1076
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 17/01, 16:33

Ishfemael
4* Pussycats
7/5
+1 Attack per Life Left

Mobi
5* Piranas
7/6
-3 Opp Damage, Min 3

Captain KaBoom
2* Ulu Watu
6/2
+1 Life per Damage

Queen Quay
3* Uppers
7/4
Confidence: Power and Damage Protection

Fishing gone awry!
The two surviving crew-mates of the SS Vengeful Sonata have washed up in Clint City after their run-in with the fearsome orca, Mobi. Ishfemael has been called by the Pussycats to help defend women on the high seas, while the ferocious Queen Quay has made it big with the Uppers by turning the terrible tale into blockbuster movie franchise. As for the beast itself, she was tamed by the compassion of Hawkins and now answers to the Piranas flag. The peaceful (and ironically named) Captain KaBoom was surprised to hear that and is doing his part to protect beach-goers in the creature's newly claimed territory.
563/1076
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Saturday 18/01, 17:10

Wow great idea for a release DoomBug Reminds me of the time before they started introducing characters with number of *s in the release paragraph (doing that is irritating doncha think?) Ishfemael seems great especially, but they all have a niche without being OP, need more releases like these:

T'parl
3* Sakrohm
6/4 Ability: -3 Opp Damage, Min 3

Carlos
4* Jungo
3/8 Ability: + 1 Attack Per Life Left

Laufeypah
5* Frozn
6/8 Ability: Stop: Power + 2

Yuuzn
Vortx 2*
5/4 Ability: Support: - 4 Opp. Attack, Min 11

Alien Observation
After the impact of the “JNGA XII” meteorite in the middle of Clintz city, a powerful but benign interstellar power became interested in the study of how humanity could adapt to such a catastrophe in a population centre, and sent D'parl the emissary to make first contact with the Sakrohm to gain their blessing to study the aftermath. Yet he got more than he bargained for upon learning of the Jungo and particularly the dangerous hippopotamus Carlos, who will stop at nothing to defend their zoo from prying eyes. Meanwhile the Frozn welcome the terrible frost giant Laufeypah who makes his home on Mount Glatz to their ranks, and the Vortex clan summon from the future their chief battle tactician Yuuzn.
564/1076
Cakeman Icing - Imperator - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Wednesday 22/01, 04:08

Justin Wong
3* Frozn
6 Power/6 damage
protection damage.
565/1076
Wednesday 22/01, 04:57

I wanna try release thingy

Daigo Umehara
5* Allstars
7/6 ability: +1 attack per pilz left

Dieminion
3* La Junta
7/4 ability: Reprisal Copy opp Bonus

Tokido
2* Roots
6/1 abilty: +1 life left

And Justin Wong too

Who will win EVO 2014?
After Daigo Umehara won Evo 2004 he has been famous, but the legend is fading away, to guarantee he becomes the winner of EVO, he eats "Chocomuscle". "Dirty player Tokido" also wants to win EVO to raise money for the Roots, he plans to sneeze during the fight and make the opposing player "choke". Justin Wong also has tricks up his sleeve, or rather up his bum. Justin Wong plans to FART during the fight! What a guy! Dieminion the underdog will win by constantly putting his shades on and off and shout "sonic boom". Tricky!!!
566/1076
Wednesday 22/01, 05:27

Tokido + 2life per damage sorry for triple posting.
567/1076
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 22/01, 13:17

@TheDoomBug
Ishfmeal is good. Not needed IMO since Malicia is relatively new.
Mobi Maybe for Survival Piranas decks, so good job i guess, but for elo or dt, no.
Captain Kboom, as much as i love this card, Ulu has plenty of great 2*s so i'm not too sure.
QueenQuay Harold is just too similar.(Two confident 7/4 3*s)

@Spikey13
T'parl, i like it.
Carlos, we got a Carlos already, besides this version of Carlos is ridiculously weak. Allstars destroy him, attack manipulation destroys him.. he can't be played late game as he'l have literally no attack boost or power to help him win. Maybe if he was a 4/7 +2 attack per life left, then it would be a hell of a sweet card, you would have to take the risks of that 4 power but the massive attack manipulation would help alot.
Laufeypah, try to rethink. seriously, this card with the bonus is an 8/10, a really really solid 8/10. I guess when you thought of it you compared it to those cards from lajunta like Raven? Well Raven is a support and SoA screws her damage. This guy only sob screws his damage(and power) while soa actually benefits him. IF he was a 6/7 then maybe he'd be good yet not op.
Yuuzn, No, don't even think of that. Vortex with -16 atack AND 4 damage.... nonono
568/1076
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Thursday 23/01, 00:03

Following Yurieu's advice of a rethink...

Carol
4* Jungo
3/8 Ability: +2 Attack Per Life Left
Reason: I'll admit the original idea Carlos was a bit weak, but I think the huge 10 life gap potential made up for it. I'll not change to 4/7 (I'm keen on usable 3 power cards ya know) I'll Beef up the ability. +28 attack round 1 should deal with power manip and attack manip quite handily. Still bashed by SOA and in later rounds. HIGH RISK HIGH REWARD

Laufeypah II
5* Frozn
5/8 Stop: Power +3
Reason: Frozn deserve at least one 8 damage card, even if it is OH/KO potential. Punishes SOA severely, but weak otherwise.

Yuuzn
Vortex 2*
3/4 Ability: Support: -4 Opp Attack, Min 11
I struggle to see how with a Min of 11 it can be OP. Anyway, only 3 power ought to balance it. Now needs 4 pills to exceed Min.

Do these seem fairer? The reason why most of my suggestions are OP to start with is I'm struggling with ideas involving low power and awesome abilities as compensation...

MORE CARDS WITH 3 POWER OR LESS PLEASE! (Such concepts are hard to balance- please forgive OP/UPness)

El Tormento
2* Huracan
3/6 Ability: Stop Opp. Bonus
Notes: This would be the 1st SOB for Huracan. Hefty 6 damage for a 2* surely renders the low power irrelevant? The bonus is helpful and protected against Nightmare and Piranas

Maximilian
3* Skeelz
2/7 Ability: -6 Opp. Power, Min 1.
Can go on par with 8 powers and exceed 7 powers. But attack manip. is very common, and very dangerous...
569/1076
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 23/01, 00:51

TBH the problem with yuuzn that i had was the mixture of everything.. with 3 power he's a little weak in my eyes. Try him as a 5/3.

the other 2 are good (very unstable but good enough to maybe be seen in a release)

El tormento, i like him, if you want a card with 3 power, he's a good way to go.

Maximillian Please noo. This card is literally a Caelus Cr all over again.. except he's a 3*.

I suggest you change him so that he's a 3/7 -5 opp power min 2. That would fix things. IF you want to tilt him to OP i can accept leaving him as a 3/7 -6 opp power min 2. BUT please keep him minimum 2 and keep him with 3 power, or else the ratio of pillz between 2 and 1 power is too big and this card is just too op.
570/1076
troll4663 - Veteran - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Thursday 23/01, 01:42

RewPawl
3* Pussycat
Defeat: -2 opp pills min 3
7/4

(insert Rupaul bio here)

Also, Pussycats need a drag queen.

« Previous12...545556575859...107108Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals