Design a card! Let your imagination flow!
Design a card by it's:
Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:
-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
--The Greatest- Six Nations (Part 5)
Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
Other than Uppers not really seeming like a life gap clan, seems like a plausible release.
Mandy (the 3* Jungo guinea pig)
3* 7-4, 1 pill per damage
I really like Critical Abilities.
good job on coming up with them hutson
also nice job doombug ur release is really cool.
Except that krazayan is better then laverna tbh, try a different approach to a uppers 4*
Well, the idea for that release was (with the exception of B!ue) the abilities/conditions don't exist in those clans.
Reprisal and Double Plus aren't yet in Skeelz. The only life gain card in Uppers is a "per Damage" card and the only plus damage card in Roots is "Power and Damage". It's an OCD thing. Roots also don't have stop, but that's to be expected and it was just used here as a way of keeping an OHKO Roots card from being too strong.
Defeat: +1 Life
Thoughts on this then? Too annoying? Too Zatman?
Courage: -4 power min 4
Bio: when he was young, his mother, sum Sam cr first girlfriend, left clint city to raise her son in the humble country. Now that he's seventeen, he's trying to find his pa. A country boy at heart, when beau moved to Clint city he had a culture shock. Especially when he met Raquel. Ever since this country boy still shucks his corn, but he fights with bangers to protect his little honey melon and try and find he father on the side.
-3 opp power min 3
Sylvia- As a professor of survival skills at the famed Skeelz academy, Sylvia has long been one with nature. Her abilities translate into her teachings of course, varying from making students identify poisonous plants to climbing the tallest trees. But be sure be on time to class, because Sylvia, although commonly described as 'Mother Nature' has quite the temper.
7/8 Ability- Support: +3 attack
Yeti with lots of weapons and a little robot as a backpack.
Reprisal: -2 Opp Power and Damage, Min 2
Fiery flying fiend, an ifrit.
Stop: Power and Damage +3
Skeletal dog man with backward feet.
+1 Life per Damage
Cowboy who can manipulate bullets with his mind.
Revenge: Power and Damage Protection
Fry High Noon
After the reckless Wrench and his little robot raided the local hardware stores with his assortment of weapons and gadgets, the sharpshooter of Skeelz, Marshton, jumped at the chance to duel the furry fiend. Can his magic bullets defeat the yeti's massive arsenal of missiles, lasers, and bombs?
But that's not the only duel! A fiery jinn, Qatil, was seen battling a skeletal dog in the sky. And who's to blame? Word on the grapevine is that the duo were originally summoned in the Nightmare Manor. Sounds like somebody felt it was too cold without Kenny Cr.
Does not Fang Pi Clang need a Poison card?
Ability: Poision 2 min. 2
Bonus: Damage + 2
- Wakayama not sure Fang Pi need poison but why not? Not OP, clone of Yusuke. Poison doesn't fit well with +damage bonus...
- Tabitha is waaayy OP, 8 power AND a defeat ability on a 2* in Uppers?! Make her a 7/1 and you've got a balanced Aleister clone
- Beau seems interesting in a good way, and somewhat fair. Darryl is just a weak Lil Jey
- Sylvia, hmmm like Askai and Rekved imo. Weaker to d/r but not to SOA but apart from that is. Less OP than Askai, stronger than Rekved, it's borderline
- Fry High Noon set: Always good to see themed releases ideas Xolotl beats D4 Funk (who is awesome) pill for pill up to 6 in elo, and it's not hard to preserve life so Xolotl is borderline imo. Huracan are too strong still anyway. Qatil is a tad weak, 7/6 with +2 ability would make it usable. Otherwise seems fine