If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 6

Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05
AsianRepublic - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
970 messages
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 28/05/2013, 21:05

Design a card! Let your imagination flow!

Design a card by it's:
•Ability
•Clan
•Power/Damage
•Name
•Biography

Be unique!

Timeline of post creators of the "If you will be making a card in this game, what will it be?" series:

-6SimS-Sven (Original Creator, Part 1)
-Mr Intelijent (Part 2)
-Edon EG (Part 3)
-SadisticCynic (Part 4)
-Six Nations (Part 5)

Post away, fellow Urban Rivals players!
« Previous12345678910...9697Next »

61/970
troll4663 - Veteran - Potato Flavored Potatoes English
Wednesday 12/06/2013, 08:22

@ thedoombug i wish you could edit posts so i could tweak the card eff thing. it was meant like pill poison, but ya, no min is kinda unfair. but also i was thinking about something that would benefit Pussycats. plus, the strategy between a Pussycats elkore and an actual elkore have no comparison. my card doesnt have high damage, part of which makes elkore broken. for mimi, i could down the minimum to about 4.

rewriting effs time:

Blabby Dee- -1 opp pill min 5
Mimi- -2 op power and damage min 4
62/970
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Wednesday 12/06/2013, 08:50

Name: Gabriel
Clan: Skeelz

Bio: Gabriel came to the academy proclaiming that he was an angel from above and on a direct mission from the heavens above. Uninterested in his exaggerated stories and gargantuan tales of bravery he was assigned guard duty around the campus. Taking this chore as his final mission Gabriel spends his days chasing truant students and taking down any manner of monster that dare's enter the academy.

Stars: 5
Ability: +1 attack per life left
Stats: 7/7
63/970
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 12/06/2013, 10:47

Sentinel
5 Stars
Stats :
Power 7
Damage 7
Ability : Stopped +7/14 attack

Stopped isn't 'Stop' Stopped means the ability is permanent but halved and against SOA is original. So it's originally +7 but against SOA it's 14.
64/970
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Wednesday 12/06/2013, 16:49

Walle
Vortex
3*
8/2
Ability: Defeat: - 2 opp pillz. min. 2
Bonus: Defeat: Recover 2 pillz out of 3

Walle has never been used by Dregn, at his most holding up his cape. He feels totally useless when one day, Marty sees him in a pile of trash. Clever as Marty is, he rebuilded Walle to a multi-functioning robot. Know, he is the fastest vehicle in space and time, and Marty sure needs hem to get his pizzas in time to his customers.
65/970
jakobdam - Imperator - Urban Street Wolves English
Thursday 13/06/2013, 12:20

I think that the defensive Pussycats could use a nice offensive card, especially at 2* or 3*, as they have plenty of really good 5* cards.

Mimi Tator (or MissUnderstood or whatever...)
3* Pussycats
8/2
Copy opp. ability

Rescue could also use an additional 3*, and it would be natural to introduce a brand new ability in this clan; a "cure poison" ability.

Doctor McTaggert (small tribute to X-Men's Moira McTaggert)
3* Rescue
7/3
Cure poison
66/970
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 03:38

Sophitia (Elephant Rider)
5* Freaks
8/8
Stop: Damage = Opp Damage
Cassandra plus one damage, but loses damage to almost all SoA.

HVmbVg (Self-driving Humvee)
3* Junkz
8/4
Confidence: Power = Opp Power
First round, revenge turns, or against SoA, has 8 power. Confidence is it's enemy.

Zeddipah (He's not really a doctor.)
4* Frozn
8/5
Backlash: -1 Life per Damage, Min 0
10/7 with revenge, but 7 life lost to backlash. All things considered, your opponent will want you to win a round with this guy.

Doze
2* Huracan
2/2
Courage: +1 Attack per Life Left
Unlike my other three here, his ability is actually useful, but his stats aren't.
+24 Attack in normal. +28 Attack in ELO. If you've got the first move, you've got a wall.
67/970
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 08:51

I'm thinking Sophitia is way overpowered, she would be alright without the stop condition, but unplayable.

HVmbVg is okay. Not really worth using over Romana though.

Zeppidah's backlash is too much, he's the Lovhak and Dagg scenario, with Thorpah being Dagg. Generally a better card, and even more so with Zedd having a huge backlash.

Doze is okay, extremely predictable though.
68/970
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 12:30

Frozn
Borpah (I suck at names )
4*
8/4
Ability: Confidence: Support: Attack +4
Bonus: Revenge: Power and Damage +2

I made the ability Confidence due to the possibility of becoming OP if the bonus was active. This way, Borpah can be used offensively either turn, becoming 8/4 attack + 16 (if
69/970
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 12:35

Played mono) or 10/6 on the revenge turn. Damage without bonus is okay for 4*. Even against SOA he still has solid stats. Against SOB he fares well if ability is activated. Maybe a bit OP from some people's perspective, but Frozn needs something to get back into the game. They have some good 5*, but are lacking everywhere else.
70/970
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 22:01

Sophitia was a gimmick idea, an 8/8 with no aid. The poison is almost useless for her and most SoA makes her weaker despite having no useful ability normally.

The last two were jokes. I was mostly trying to find ways to make tricky cards this time.
I'm debating whether lowering Zeddipah's stars would make him too damaging. Could Backlash of 7 Life balance out a possible 10/7 2*?

« Previous12345678910...9697Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals