New to the game

New to the game
Saturday 01/06/2013, 15:22
Doctor Loli - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
New to the game
Doctor Loli - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Saturday 01/06/2013, 15:22

I currently just started and~ Currently my deck base is GHEIST and Freaks..so im wondering as a noob..which chould i go with hybrid decks? or pure freak or pure GHEIST? do they go well together?

Can you give me like a good or efficient noob deck list till i can rack up the clintz and get some of em good hitters?
« Previous12Next »

11/14
Doctor Loli - Hero - Open Casket English
Sunday 02/06/2013, 01:49

Thanks for the inputs and..here' what I came up with so far..a deck that poisons the opponent then I kinda heal myself the rest of the game...am i doing this right?

* cards that were bought

Freaks

Bertha*
Karmov
Varoslav*
Wonald*
Magda*

GHEIST

Ernst
Luba
Gheistling
12/14
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Sunday 02/06/2013, 02:17

Is this meant to be a DT deck? You won't win any DTs but by smart play and just playing a whole DT you should be able to get the one credit from getting top third. Do even one of those a day and that's 250 clintz a day without even factoring in how much you get from fights. So my suggestion is to do that until you can save up enough to replace Gheistling, Luba, and Ernst. The Freaks half is fine, but you won't be able to play anything besides Fight Club and Daily Tournaments with the low star count and that bad GHEIST half.

Mok, Elke, and Dolly are good cheap cards. If you sell off Luba and Gheistling and get about 1k clintz more you should be able to have a good low star half deck. Ksendra is a good card for her price too, but she's a bit over a thousand clintz so you'd probably have to save up for her after you get the other ones I suggested.
13/14
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Sunday 02/06/2013, 02:19

Also, Shazam is really cheap and probably tied for the best two star Freaks have. I'd sell Gheistling and buy Shazam. Gheistling is your only card that's completely unusable.
14/14
Jaxx_SW - Hero - the shockwaves English
Sunday 02/06/2013, 16:25

I'd sell Gheistling and buy Dolly and get platium 2. because he can destroy cards like calues cr

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals