A 2nd clan

A 2nd clan
Sunday 02/06/2013, 03:16
Aaron Angelo - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
A 2nd clan
Aaron Angelo - Guru - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 02/06/2013, 03:16

Well thanks for all the inputs and~ they were all helpful..now..playing your beloved clan is like eating your favourite food...BUT somedays you just dont wanna have chickin! so...whats a nice secondary deck/clan i can have thats cheap but fun to play...thanks ,
« Previous123Next »

21/26
Aaron Angelo - Guru - Open Casket English
Sunday 02/06/2013, 13:00

Thanks..it actually wokrs.hehe..now um when would be the optimum time to play Sheryl? as a bluff ont he first turn?or a 2nd turn?
22/26
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 02/06/2013, 13:13

Drawing both bonuses, I generally look to play the lower damage Freaks card first (who at this point still has a very good potential). Whether I pill conservatively or not depends on my opponent's hand (you'll get a feel for it).

If you win, then you got poison in. If you lost then hopefully you can use the pill advantage and Sheryl's ability to give yourself a good margin to hit with Sheryl whilst still keeping you in a good position.

As you play more you'll get a better idea of what to play in certain situations and hopefully make good judgement calls.
23/26
Sunday 02/06/2013, 14:20

Thanks..and thanks for the list..i just found out what was missing...a finish line card..i usually get the poison in and Ector's ability..most of the time leaving my opponent down to a 3...and in the end recovering..yeah still getting the feel for it..

another question..kinda out of topic...about Ld missions...do I have to finish Bonnie's missions in order?
24/26
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 02/06/2013, 15:35

Yes
25/26
Monday 03/06/2013, 05:13

Currently running

Sheryl
Ector
Morgane
Puff
Bertha
Quasichoco
Varoslav
Shazam

i gt Goldie...just now from duel...should i replace any of my Piranas?.
26/26
((TinyGlitch)) - Legend - Eastern Bank English
Monday 03/06/2013, 07:15

Nope. no Goldie

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals