Changes to characters banned in ELO

Monday 03/06/2013, 11:11
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
432 messages
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Thursday 06/06/2013, 10:08

The list of ELO banned characters will be updated on Monday, June 10st 2013.
This list could be changed by Friday

Click here to view the list of characters banned in ELO mode. See below for an overview of the changes made. 

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:

Beeboy (Bangers)

Grudj (Freaks)

Troompah (Jungo)

Bristone (GHEIST)

Avola (Montana)

Mona (Montana)

Karrion (Nightmare)

Jeena (Roots)

Gertjan (Roots)

Mokra (Sakrohm)

Greem (Skeelz)

Dorian (Uppers)

The following cards have been permanently removed from the list of characters banned in ELO

Arkn (GHEIST)

Olga (Freaks)

Oshitsune (Nightmare)

Yookie (Roots)

UPDATED!

edited by Espectroscuro Thursday 06/06/2013, 10:08
« Previous12345678910...4344Next »

21/432
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Monday 03/06/2013, 12:20

Dolly! hoping to be Unbanned.. also hoping they unbanned Ulrich and Bonnie Ld too... *crosses fingers*
22/432
calvin_0 - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 03/06/2013, 12:34

I guess you wont be seeing anymore Montana in elo since queen of Montana have been ban...
23/432
Boris LD - Senior - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 03/06/2013, 12:34

Sure, unban the Freaks and let them dominate elo with Olga and Bogdan. I'm sure they're not nearly as broken as Greem's 7 powered poison. A smart idea for taking our money, make people buy the expensive Freaks and kill the cheaper Skeelz. It's totally fair.
24/432
XC Manfred 32 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 03/06/2013, 12:42

-3 poison per round min 2 is much worse than -2 per round minimum 3 lol
25/432
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 03/06/2013, 12:45

Sure, because having a 2 min 3 poison is exactly as effective as a 3 min 2 in every situation. And not like Skeelz are a one-trick pony with Greem being the only core build.
26/432
Pallios - Imperator - Deus eX Machina ελληνικά
Monday 03/06/2013, 12:46

Blaaster Cr: OK we needed that.
Grudj: I do not consider him OP but giving them back Olga is just with Shazam and Bogdan they will definitely rule in the ELO mode.
Troompah: Expected as you said.
Bristone for real now,why ban her?
Avola: OK I kind of expected that to happen but Mona? with Mona leaving you just killed the whole clan. I don't get the reasoning behind this one,you ban the clan that competes with Rescue but you give Rescue Elvira back? You love Rescue so much? Then release a 3 star card to the Montana that has better stats from Elvira and SOA plus a replacement for Mona,a staple 8 power 4 damage 3 star card,that is if you want to be fair.
Jeena and Gertjan,we get it you hate Roots taking two and giving one back,what about Ratanah?
Uranus was expected,I guess the players can't handle a 5 powered reducer that is filled with vulnerabilities
Greem: "Let's get all the poison out" I get the ban on Azel but Greem is vulnerable to ANY attack manipulation,power reduction and so on. The Skeelz need her, and no Greem equals to no Skeelz in ELO.
In addition I would like you to reconsider taking off the ban list someone from Nightmare and Piranas
27/432
Im Suda - Guru - Limit Break English
Monday 03/06/2013, 12:46

I'm going to really miss seeing the hell bent activist Gertjan out of ELO, Roots are going to hard to play mono now
28/432
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Monday 03/06/2013, 12:48

I assume that 1 of the 12 cards in Boris' collection is Greem. I'd be upset too.
29/432
Boris LD - Senior - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 03/06/2013, 12:51

You can get any of your 4-8 Freaks through, each has a poison. You can only have 1 Greem in a deck. Does this help explain?
30/432
Lucas Moon - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 03/06/2013, 12:56

GREAT I love it except Arkn just not helpful

« Previous12345678910...4344Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals