Click here if you forgot your password.

Changes to characters banned in ELO

Monday 03/06/2013, 11:11
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
432 messages
Espectroscuro - Admin - UR Clan De GanadoresEnglish - Thursday 06/06/2013, 10:08

The list of ELO banned characters will be updated on Monday, June 10st 2013.
This list could be changed by Friday

Click here to view the list of characters banned in ELO mode. See below for an overview of the changes made. 

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:

Beeboy (Bangers)

Grudj (Freaks)

Troompah (Jungo)

Bristone (GHEIST)

Avola (Montana)

Mona (Montana)

Karrion (Nightmare)

Jeena (Roots)

Gertjan (Roots)

Mokra (Sakrohm)

Greem (Skeelz)

Dorian (Uppers)

The following cards have been permanently removed from the list of characters banned in ELO

Arkn (GHEIST)

Olga (Freaks)

Oshitsune (Nightmare)

Yookie (Roots)

UPDATED!

edited by Espectroscuro Thursday 06/06/2013, 10:08
« Previous12...3738394041424344Next »

371/432
BA-DeeJay - Guru - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Saturday 08/06/2013, 15:47

Are you serious
Mona banned,Avola banned, Mokra banned, Grudz nd Beeboy, Jeena and Gertjan banned
Which clan i clan play now????
No doubt Pussy cats and Frozn will be now elo clans
372/432
glippy - Master English
Saturday 08/06/2013, 19:14

Is there any other update comin at us
373/432
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 08/06/2013, 19:18

No, they won't unban Elvira, Troompah or Askai. It says by Friday, it's Saturday, end of story
374/432
dynastydragon - Hero - Angelz Of Doom English
Saturday 08/06/2013, 20:46

Oh no, I am so disappointed Uranus is no longer banned. She is seriously overpowered. I think she deserves a ban since similar cards like Jeena and Ulrich are banned.Her ability and Jeena's ability are both stopped by SOA clans, but with her attack manipulation, she can be used as an offensive character in those situations. Like Ulrich, Uranus can have her ability inactivated by SOA cards from non-SOA clans, but since most players only have one such card per hand, a skilled player can usually avoid playing either of these cards against the SOA card. UR, please reconsider banning Uranus again in the future.

I am satisfied, however, with the Mokra, Troompah, and Dorian bans. I don't think Greem deserves a ban since her poison isn't as strong as Karrion's (she has a higher min), and she is in a clan with only one reliable dr, Redra. Oshitsune might be banned again in the future. Oshitsune's ability is very powerful considering most cards are 7 power or less, and his bonus makes him immune to attack manipulation clans. Additionally, he can inflict 7 damage which is a lot. in my opinion, he is Caelus with one less star and a better clan bonus.
375/432
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Saturday 08/06/2013, 21:38

Un ban Elvria
376/432
((TinyGlitch)) - Titan - Penumbra English
Sunday 09/06/2013, 07:07

@OC deejay
Pussycats is a great elo clan
377/432
Chattern - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Sunday 09/06/2013, 11:06

I agree with Mokra being banned too soon sentiment. It is a new card, I think you should've left him to be enjoyed and hatet in ELO for a while longer. Pretty much the same wrong decision as with Kalindra... Though Mokra is much more fairer in price department and as such more fairly available to a wide number of players.

This 2 characters got killed in ELO too soon.

But oh well, if I can no longer abuse Mokra I will abuse Uranus instead. It's not like I can change them bans.

Also Rescue cries are coming from players who wanted to enjoy OP'ish Rescue play that's all. Rescue is not dead in ELO and you know it. And Oshitsune is countered by all too many ELO staples in Rescue (Sue, Cliff, Sledg, Kerry, Buckler, Pastor, Slyde) so don't be ridiculous.
378/432
thatbluff1134 - Veteran - wicked souls English
Sunday 09/06/2013, 14:59

There goes my Montana deck
379/432
qwertymann - Novice English
Monday 10/06/2013, 02:35

Gertjan??? Really? smh...
380/432
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Monday 10/06/2013, 03:45

Mokra is nowhere near kalindra. Mokra is a great card but not like kalindra. Mokra would have seen less and less play as the weeks progressed. Without Uranus he is nothing they have him and average cards. He needs other cards. You cant wait a few rounds and all out fury him like kalindra who required no skill. Maybe its just me but he doesn't bother me too much. I'm not saying he isnt an amazing card but how many rings did lebron get with the cavs? (Not trying to start a lebron vs x argument)

« Previous12...3738394041424344Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals