Changes to characters banned in ELO

Monday 03/06/2013, 11:11
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
432 messages
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Thursday 06/06/2013, 10:08

The list of ELO banned characters will be updated on Monday, June 10st 2013.
This list could be changed by Friday

Click here to view the list of characters banned in ELO mode. See below for an overview of the changes made. 

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:

Beeboy (Bangers)

Grudj (Freaks)

Troompah (Jungo)

Bristone (GHEIST)

Avola (Montana)

Mona (Montana)

Karrion (Nightmare)

Jeena (Roots)

Gertjan (Roots)

Mokra (Sakrohm)

Greem (Skeelz)

Dorian (Uppers)

The following cards have been permanently removed from the list of characters banned in ELO

Arkn (GHEIST)

Olga (Freaks)

Oshitsune (Nightmare)

Yookie (Roots)

UPDATED!

edited by Espectroscuro Thursday 06/06/2013, 10:08
« Previous12345678910...4344Next »

61/432
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tager English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:00

We don't want the Roots to be played as a monoclan.
The list of bans is not closed, there will be definitely changes by Friday.
All the communities have different opinions about the ELO bans. So we are reading all the posts and thinking about more changes.
62/432
tryndamere00 - Hero - SEEKnDESTROY English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:00

Rescue's only SOA will make a comeback next week. Great! Now all those Rescue haters can vote to temporarily ban her. Seriously, though.. why be a jerk and deprive a clan of it's only means of avoiding too many sticky situations? It's only 6-4 with a +12 atk...even montana's Angelo has roughly the same stats with a -12 min 8. Do you hate Rescue that much?
63/432
-U-R-Lucky- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:01

Comment 55,43 +infinity
64/432
Chozo-Kid - Guru - Masters of Battle English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:03

Why Greem
65/432
Icarus - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:05

Jeena and Yookie move is valid. Jeena promotes 50/50 every game

About Mokra and Uranus, Uranus promotes 50/50. Mokra may be strong but a weekly ban should be enough to balance Sakrohm from time to time.

It seems all communities disagree about Blaaster Cr 's ban.
Weelee for Eddie, Green it now!

Keep Elvira away or throw either Kerry or Sledg back.

Just a reminder that Bangers isn't the only clan close to unusuability, sentinel's condition is worse! Lehane's ban made a huge impact on the Sentinel area. You can't even see Sentinel decks 10 times a week. She should be back for sentinel's sake.
66/432
Rovne - Guru - Organized Konfusion English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:09

Well, Mono-Montana is officially dead now. And no Mokra ban?
67/432
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:09

@ 61

Racist against Roots,is it? Every clan except Freaks and frozen have a will and right to be used as mono and eat all the pie itself instead of sharing.

Kidding.....Gertijan deserved it completely,irritating character . No sure if Jeena deserved it but Yookie balances her removal.
68/432
0_AAR - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:11

Ok... since it seems it's taken into account here my opinion ..

Blaaster Cr (Bangers) - why the heck ? Bangers is not even used very often and this makes them even weaker than they are... banning him and no Beeboy makes decks more unbalanced etc..

Grudj (Freaks) Freaks were good like this.... not too strong not too weak.... but bringing in Olga instead of Grudj again makes them much stronger.... think about Olga Bogdan Shazam Bertha and another 14* half 0_o

Troompah (Jungo) Agreed....

Bristone (GHEIST) mm, not really smart if you try to bring halfdecks back....Bristone was a must in all halfdecks... something which Arkn can't really replace.

Avola (Montana) ok...

Mona (Montana) a bit too much of a good thing ? Avola is enough... right ? this just makes Montana weak xD

Jeena (Roots) I can live with that

Gertjan (Roots) Say goodbye to mono =D

Uranus (Sakrohm) mm... he's worse than Murray anyways... =p

Greem (Skeelz) Why this ?? Skeelz is hardly ever seen and when you see them it's probably not a guy with 1450+ elo... (except for you icky =P) Skeelz are weak already and banning Greem makes them Vanish even more....

The following cards have been permanently removed from the list of characters banned in ELO:

Arkn (GHEIST) YAY ARKNIE =DDDDD... doesn't balance the banning of Bristone but it makes the clan only a little weaker now

Olga (Freaks) read Grudj

Elvira ->ghehe, I've been waiting for this for months.... Rescue dominance xD

Yookie-> yay =D
69/432
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:13

Lol ,how much you prayed to get Elvira back

I said about Olga much before than you.
70/432
0_AAR - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:15

Ok...

now some ideas...

1. remove the Freaks swap... Freaks was exactly balanced with other clans before...

2. Keep Greem in elo, or give Skeelz a better bonus lawlz... Skeelz isn't strong already.

3. Keep Mona ... banning both Avola and Mona is too much of a good thing

4. Get Spyke back and ban Elvis/Konrad... Berzerk is a little underused at the moment..

5. how about Piranas... I don't see many people with Piranas and high scores.... bringing bonnie back might be too much but I'd love to see Smokey Cr ... Ulrich might be too much too since a damage reducer in Piranas is overpowered xd

« Previous12345678910...4344Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals