Changes to characters banned in ELO

Monday 03/06/2013, 11:11
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
432 messages
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Thursday 06/06/2013, 10:08

The list of ELO banned characters will be updated on Monday, June 10st 2013.
This list could be changed by Friday

Click here to view the list of characters banned in ELO mode. See below for an overview of the changes made. 

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:

Beeboy (Bangers)

Grudj (Freaks)

Troompah (Jungo)

Bristone (GHEIST)

Avola (Montana)

Mona (Montana)

Karrion (Nightmare)

Jeena (Roots)

Gertjan (Roots)

Mokra (Sakrohm)

Greem (Skeelz)

Dorian (Uppers)

The following cards have been permanently removed from the list of characters banned in ELO

Arkn (GHEIST)

Olga (Freaks)

Oshitsune (Nightmare)

Yookie (Roots)

UPDATED!

edited by Espectroscuro Thursday 06/06/2013, 10:08
« Previous12345678910...4344Next »

71/432
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Immortality
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:19

Glad to see Arkn is back but Olga deserved the ban Hammer imo
72/432
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:19

Jeena, Gertjan and Bristone. lol these bans are so stupid. At least Arkn and Yookie are unbanned. They never deserved it.

Will miss blaster.
73/432
0_AAR - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:20

Oh btw last comment

Sentinel needs to come back

Lehane back only -> too much power

since I read the staff likes halfdecks

ban Martha and bring Lehane back.... BALANCCCEEEE
74/432
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:22

"We don't want the Roots to be played as a monoclan. "

every clan should be able to be played as mono, why not Roots?
75/432
486DX2-66 - Hero Русский
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:25

Beeboy is obviuosly more of a game braeker than Blaaster Cr!

Both Avola and Mona are really good cards without them it will be hard to build a Montana deck suitable for ELO. Please let at least one of them be...
76/432
-U-R-Lucky- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:25

- _ -
Rescue already got their Elvira. Jimmy,Belladone,Don are still there for Avola . They got bunch of 3* too.

And want to stop mono decks? Montana,Junkz are what you should be targetting for.
77/432
Pallios - Imperator - Deus eX Machina ελληνικά
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:27

Post 65: I totally disagree on the Eddie Wee Lee matter. Wee Lee is Overpowered and that is very obvious. He should stay where he is Eddie has a nice ability but takes a huge risk from facing SOA,which renders him a bit useless.
As for Lehane she should also stay where she is.If the staff can make a Flanagan version in Sentinel then they will be OK
Whatever the decisions may be the staff should take big notice on the Urban Rivals decreasing number of players. It used to be a lot more exciting game in the past,and a major letdown to many players was the mode changing(Type 1 is long gone) and I bet that was the main reason many players left the game.
In the meantime,no word on bans from the Uppers clan,which lately have increased their power, and I think that it would be very logical to ban Dorian(at least). On a sidenote I do believe it's time to let Ratanah get back on ELO and maybe consider to have all the legendary cards unbanned(Bonnie Ld is the only LD banned from ELO).
In addition Fang Pi Clang should be taken in consideration since it is the only clan with no bans. Marlysa Cr and Kerozinn Cr have been rampant in the hands of rich players. Since Yoshida seems like a fair alternative to Kerozinn Cr,I'd got that far saying that Kerozinn Cr deserves to be the 1st Ban from the Fang Pi Clang.
78/432
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:28

If you don't want Roots to be played in mono, why release Gertjan in the first place?
79/432
ShoneOK - Senior - Organized Konfusion Português
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:28

Jeena, Gertjan and Bristone aren't dumb bans, everyone has stated the reasons for that to happen so it's fine as it is. Olga for Grudj is a nice trade off since Grudj was a kamikaze-style card. When it comes to Piranas... perhaps bring back Ulrich and ban Lizbeth? And probably you could bring Oshitsune back, he's just a Mokra with more weaknesses that deals more damage... he's not as op as he used to be.
80/432
UM kick ASS - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:29

Olga must banned , Lizbeth and Dorian must banned too

« Previous12345678910...4344Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals