Changes to characters banned in ELO

Monday 03/06/2013, 11:11
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
432 messages
Espectroscuro - Admin - Le p0tagerEnglish - Thursday 06/06/2013, 10:08

The list of ELO banned characters will be updated on Monday, June 10st 2013.
This list could be changed by Friday

Click here to view the list of characters banned in ELO mode. See below for an overview of the changes made. 

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:

Beeboy (Bangers)

Grudj (Freaks)

Troompah (Jungo)

Bristone (GHEIST)

Avola (Montana)

Mona (Montana)

Karrion (Nightmare)

Jeena (Roots)

Gertjan (Roots)

Mokra (Sakrohm)

Greem (Skeelz)

Dorian (Uppers)

The following cards have been permanently removed from the list of characters banned in ELO

Arkn (GHEIST)

Olga (Freaks)

Oshitsune (Nightmare)

Yookie (Roots)

UPDATED!

edited by Espectroscuro Thursday 06/06/2013, 10:08
« Previous12...67891011...4344Next »

81/432
UM kick ASS - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:34

Please unbanned Arno
82/432
Icarus - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:37

Actually Skeelz are still storng, people just don't recognize it because Jungo montanas and Freaks were rampant .
83/432
Silver_Relic - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:41

Banning Greem won't make a difference.

I have a feeling this week in elo is just going to be Rescue, Freaks, and GHEIST.
84/432
-U-R-Lucky- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:47

Comment 82 +1
85/432
aangeln TpU - Imperator - ``THe_PeRFeCT_UnKnOwN`` Deutsch
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:50

Its unfair to say that you dont want Roots to be a mono clan ..
you sould unbann Lou! compare her too XU52. XU52 is even better and still open. I know you banned her because she is in the Roots Clan but come on GHEIST is just as strong as Roots rly ...
Also the Freaks trade is totaly fail .. you just help Freaks to get stronger. In the last times we only saw half Freaks Deck like: Bertha, Shazam, Quasichoco, Bogdan (if Bogdan was banned, all players switched too Splata Cr) So why give them Olga back? Now they can change Quasichoco too Olga and get even a better half deck -.-
Banning Mona and Avola both and unbann Elivra is ridicules ... Just ban Avola and let Mona stay ...
86/432
KinG CookizZ - Titan Português
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:51

Rate and comment Why Not Striker Enough said
87/432
TasoTheGreek - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:52

I think it's cool to mix up the ELO bans every few months, make things interesting. I am sure there are smarter reasons for the bans and unbans, but now we will see the return of a few cards we havent seen in a while. So again, makes UR life interesting.
88/432
Guts - Imperator - Deus eX Machina ελληνικά
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:53

Post 82: Making a statement without any solid arguments is as if you didn't write anything Skeelz have disappeared from ELO and maybe the only reason you still see a few is because of the Andy Ld missions. Skeelz try to hold on with Dr Falkenstein as their best(or second best) choice for a 4 star.If she is gone then they disappear
89/432
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:56

Blaaster Cr: Whatever, Bangers are one of the weakest clans in ELO with or without him.

Grudj: I will miss you, you magnificent pill-gaining bastard. At least getting Olga back keeps Freaks dangerous.

Troompah: Well-deserved, Jungo are plenty strong without her.

Bristone/Arkn: I called this last week

Avola: Mono-Montana gets weaker, but Belladone, Don, and Jimmy are all solid 5*'s

Mona: Staple of Montana half-decks, best replacement is... Sharon? Gianfranco? Yikes.

Jeena: Exchanging her for Yookie means Roots players can't always just sit back and block counters with impunity. Also, Yookie's not the only DR, there's still Flora.

Gertjan: Called this one too. He'll be back one day, I'm sure.

Uranus: Back on the ban list. Like Jeena, her absence will encourage more strategic play.

Greem: She was never part of my Skeelz setup anyway; Skeelz are still strong.

Elvira: This scares me. She was the missing link for a dominant Rescue deck. I have a feeling we'll be seeing the return of the Elvira/Cliff killer deck...
90/432
tryndamere00 - Hero - SEEKnDESTROY English
Monday 03/06/2013, 16:58

Oh.. random pilling, huh? so i guess you guys have a fixed amount of pillz to play on a character no matter what clans you face.. pfft. I know this is not the thread to discuss this but.. oh, nevermind.

« Previous12...67891011...4344Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals