Thursday 06/06/2013, 10:08

The list of ELO banned characters will be updated on Monday, June 10st 2013.
This list could be changed by Friday

Click here to view the list of characters banned in ELO mode. See below for an overview of the changes made. 

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:

Beeboy (Bangers)

Grudj (Freaks)

Troompah (Jungo)

Bristone (GHEIST)

Avola (Montana)

Mona (Montana)

Karrion (Nightmare)

Jeena (Roots)

Gertjan (Roots)

Mokra (Sakrohm)

Greem (Skeelz)

Dorian (Uppers)

The following cards have been permanently removed from the list of characters banned in ELO

Arkn (GHEIST)

Olga (Freaks)

Oshitsune (Nightmare)

Yookie (Roots)

UPDATED!

edited by Espectroscuro Thursday 06/06/2013, 10:08

Cancel
Monday 03/06/2013, 17:06

Tryndamere what card are you referring to specifically?

Cancel
Monday 03/06/2013, 17:10

Rabble rabble rabble rabble...!

Cancel

I'm sorry E10din, I was referring to the comments that said Rescue users are nothing but a bunch of random pillers. It was, in my opinion, absurd due to the fact that all games recquire significant amount of luck and skill.

Cancel

No Talking, all your arguments failed miserably when you stated that a clan should get a perma baned card just because they dont have a perma baned card.

Cancel
Monday 03/06/2013, 17:12

I think Dorian, Cliff and Bogdan deserve bans too... Rescue and Freaks are going to dominate elo big time with Elvira and Olga returning; and it's about time Dorian gets banned. With all the other top tier clans getting nerfed, Uppers could get crazy, and he already has good enough replacements in Lady and Herman, which will be kept in check by SOA.

Cancel
Monday 03/06/2013, 17:12

I wamt Lou unbanned too because XU52 and Fuzz are unbanned, please considere my suggestion

Cancel
Monday 03/06/2013, 17:15

Sicba, I hope you're not referring to me 'cause i never said anything like that.

Cancel
Monday 03/06/2013, 17:17

No Trynda, the dude is called No Talking, was referring to his post #77

Cancel
Monday 03/06/2013, 17:17

The reason that Lou will remain banned while the other two won't get banned is due to their clan situations. Roots are much stronger than GHEIST and Junkz. and the reason that Rescue are idiotic and can random pill in elo is because their bonus allows them to win all low pill fights. they can 0 pill anything but SOB cards and win.

Cancel
Monday 03/06/2013, 17:19

@Sicba: HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry. I guess I should shut up, now. Or stop typing, rather. My misktake

Cancel

Reply to this subject