Flash modification
Monday 03/06/2013, 17:07
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
101 messages
Flash modification
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 05/06/2013, 16:32

Hey everybody,

We slightly modified the flash game so that you can now see the full cards while playing !

An option to turn the full cards off has been added (UM_AaaBattery)

Enjoy !

edited by UM_AaaBattery Wednesday 05/06/2013, 16:32
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

41/101
Arunarsirakul - Senior - Open Casket English
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 01:06

With it being too big, it still hurts my eyes and it gives me a headache. I do not think I will be able to think correctly with this... it hurts too much and gives me a huge headache. My brain isn't what it used to be anymore and well, this just makes things worse. I really did like the old one. The very old flash too without all these special effects and stuff. I really did like that old one. The only thing that was off with is was the chat. There was a lack of chat. I am really disappointed with this.
42/101
tmxicon - Legend - Masters of Battle English
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 01:11

The aspect ratio has seemingly changed. Everything is way more stretched out vertically then it should be. Some of the older cards are especially affected and look like junk. This seems to be the MO lately: don't fix the things that are broken, but let's break all the things that are fine the way they are.
43/101
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 01:42

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and disagree with this change.

It is too cluttered and wasn't really necessary in the first place. I preferred seeing the card enlarge and show its stats when you hovered over with the mouse.

It was great the way it was.
44/101
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 01:59

Agree with Waldorf, it's too big.
45/101
mihalll7_UM - Event team - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 02:35

The way it is now, it is definitely terrible, overgrown as hell
pretty much no visible background, I can't even fit the DT scoring on the screen anymore
46/101
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 02:50

The clan backgrounds are stretched too. :S
47/101
tgh02 - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 03:10

I prefer old layout.

OLD: stats available if you select card or hold cursor over card, and you can click on any card on any screen resolution

OLD: Very Important, regardless of screen size (resolution), the Card Played is easily identified because it's much lower than the rest

NEW: LCD setting is messy and I have to resize just for UR, meanwhile my regular pages/websites suffer

NEW: Card Played is "highlighted" by a white halo. This doesn't identify the card as well as previous version - and it's often difficult to determine which card is being played

* The old version is better because it's easy to determine the card being played. This is not the case in this updated flash. Lots of visual problems with new version - but the worst is that the white halo isn't better. The old version was easier to identify the current card because it was Lower/Higher than the rest.

Sorry if my explanation is confusing. Plz return to old version, thank you
48/101
S)-(AMAN - Titan - Impel Down Español
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 04:21

I Hate it
49/101
lukernator28 - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 05:36

I dont like it either, it is way too cluttered and I am finding it difficult to think. It really would be helpful if we at least had an option to go back to the old layout.
50/101
joseph_27 - Imperator - DL's Knights English
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 05:48

BRING BACK THE OLD ONES!!!!!! Seriously, bring back the old one. The new graphics makes me dizzy and it burns my eyes every time i see it. It feels like i took a large doze of marijuana. We already know the ability and bonus. I love the old ones because they have this slight gloss and it attracts my eyes. The new one, *insert really high guy meme*.

The new ones feels like you have been warped in a very serious delusion. I'm sorry but it makes me discourage to play UR.

MAYBE A NEW BACKGROUND CAN BE BETTER. A NEW BACKGROUND. A BACKGROUND OF THE GAME, NOT THE FLASHGAME IT SELF. BAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKGGGGRRRRROOOOOUNNNDDDD.

You should REDESIGN the BACKGROUND since Huracan and Frozn has BEEN a new CLAN for quite some time.

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals