offline Babs Hartley Colossus TRiNiTY
Monday 10/06/2013, 05:25

That's right. smiley We want YOU to join TnT. smiley
But only if you are at least Level 20, 18+ years of age, and have some sort of amazing emotional disorder.

TnTers are super hip, progressive, active, and somewhat disturbed. We want people who play the game and/or those who LOVE to talk about all kinds of crazy stuff in our active guild forum.

Do you like putting your fists in various foods? Welcome to your new home.
Do you believe that prawn shrimp make good personal saviors? You belong here.
Do you despise racism, sexism, homophobia all while loving that which is degenerate, depraved, and flat-out kooky? Come on in, then. I have something for you to sit on.

Please let us know your dietary requirements and any food allergies you might have. TRiNiTY

edited by ArtemisBZ monday 10/06/2013, 05:25

offline 619 Queeen Hero TRiNiTY
Saturday 07/10, 22:37

smiley babsies butthurties

literallys

offline JinxD WMD Titan Wise Men Distracted
Sunday 08/10, 01:54

I consider myself an avid feminist, anti-sexist, anti-islamophobic, anti-freespeech social justice warrior. (Also a vegan :3) I'm glad to find like-minded, well educated people here in Urban Rivals. Thank you, because sometimes it is hard to be an outcast. It's hard to be alone in the dark (I hope the usage of "dark" here is not racist xixi). I'm wondering if I should apply. Hey guys, girls, and everyone else in our beautiful spectrum, how's your guild bank doing?

Sunday 08/10, 12:44

Our guild bank suks get outta here J!

OUT! GET OUT! RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

offline Babs Hartley Colossus TRiNiTY
Wednesday 11/10, 08:31

Hi, Jinx!
You're in the right place! We're all of those things, plus we love taking d!ck from neo-primates that we genetically engineer in our womb-basement splooge tanks. Our guild bank doesn't just have cards... it has FANTASIES. smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

One thing I really hate about free speech is that it gives stupid people the right to voice their worthless, insipid, and uncritical opinions. Why we don't have neutering clinics in maternity wards is a mystery to me. I like to hang out in hospital parking lots and hand out muzzles to people.

offline JinxD WMD Titan Wise Men Distracted
Wednesday 11/10, 15:23

Is it okay, that currently I am a member of a guild with such a hetero-patriarchal name as Wise Men Distracted? It is also a reference to WMD (Wea*ons of Mass Destr*ction). How bizzare is that! As a straight, white, sexually active, cisgendered male, I feel an immense amount of guilt and conclude that I am not worthy to join your oasis in this desert of misogynistic, chauvinistic, and sexist unwashed masses.

Thank you for your time, and I might apply when I become a better person who bears no such sins!

Thursday 12/10, 14:00

J... you're not even straight

offline DarthDaivansh Imperator Open Casket
Thursday 12/10, 14:46

Jay a better person? Hahahhahahahahaahahaahaaha
Like that would ever happen. Lol. Dream on noob.smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.