[RECR] TRiNiTY is recruiting! Now with much LOWER STANDARDS! :D
Sunday 09/06/2013, 22:21
Babs Hartley - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
581 messages
[RECR] TRiNiTY is recruiting! Now with much LOWER STANDARDS! :D
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTYEnglish - Monday 10/06/2013, 05:25

That's right. We want YOU to join TnT.
But only if you are at least Level 20, 18+ years of age, and have some sort of amazing emotional disorder.

TnTers are super hip, progressive, active, and somewhat disturbed. We want people who play the game and/or those who LOVE to talk about all kinds of crazy stuff in our active guild forum.

Do you like putting your fists in various foods? Welcome to your new home.
Do you believe that prawn shrimp make good personal saviors? You belong here.
Do you despise racism, sexism, homophobia all while loving that which is degenerate, depraved, and flat-out kooky? Come on in, then. I have something for you to sit on.

Please let us know your dietary requirements and any food allergies you might have. TRiNiTY

edited by Artemis-BZ Monday 10/06/2013, 05:25
« Previous12...111213141516...5859Next »

131/581
XC-GreMLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 10:21

What? Deliver food and pay for that too? i know Babs is very beautiful, but never knew she charges for even a glimpse of her. is her second name Kardashian, by any chance?
132/581
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 16:11

@Merm: I am asking just a pittance compared to what Babs asks his food delivery guy
133/581
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 29/08/2013, 20:46

Oh, man... you should see what I do with sombreros and food delivery people.
134/581
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Thursday 29/08/2013, 21:54

I'm assuming something with dancing around a mexican hat, and a mini hat is somehow involved
135/581
Sunday 01/09/2013, 20:23

Huh?
Oh, sorry, Trix, I got distracted. Was preoccupied with trying to find out how many donuts I could f**k at one time.
136/581
Sunday 01/09/2013, 21:17

...and 'duck tape' as well?
137/581
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Sunday 01/09/2013, 21:24

Http://tinyurl.com/l3u3rnt
Every time you say something weird, that pirate clown will remind you how weird you are
138/581
Wednesday 04/09/2013, 14:59

What's 'weird' mean?

Also, I invented vomit soda! And my neighbor blew up his meth lab! In tribute, I wrote a ballad for him. It's called,
"Sodium Hydroxide Keeps Fallin' on My Head"
139/581
Monday 09/09/2013, 11:46

Babs, this time, I am upset.
The last post here was on Wednesday 04/09/13, and counting from that day, I expect 6 kalindras and 3 Cortez to be in my PS by evening for 69 clintz, or I'm gonna take your thongs off, chase you down the beach and do all things interesting till either the exhaustion or the crabs stop us.
Okay, now I am being serious, guildless kiddies out there.
You need guilds.
If you don't have guilds, that's the boogeyman smells it, and that door of the cupboard close to beadstead starts opening slowly with that nerve-wracking creaking sound, and the boogeyman extends his meatly manicured nails 9 inches long, caked with blood and poopoo of little kiddies like you............ and then out comes the tongue, flicking, and licking (girls, don't get excited, here, I am trying to scare just lil boys), and then he slithers out with a green slime trailing behind.................. 'OOOOHHHH, STOP! I'm gonna plead and beg Babs to take me into Trinity tonight itself, oh please make him stop!!!' is what I want to hear from you, understand?
Else, you hear that creaking sound, god knows when, maybe tonight?
What say? Apply now, or later, in maybe another 10 minutes?
140/581
Tuesday 10/09/2013, 21:08

*creeeeeaaak*

« Previous12...111213141516...5859Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals