[RECR] TRiNiTY is recruiting! Now with much LOWER STANDARDS! :D
Sunday 09/06/2013, 22:21
Babs Hartley - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
600 messages
[RECR] TRiNiTY is recruiting! Now with much LOWER STANDARDS! :D
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTYEnglish - Monday 10/06/2013, 05:25

That's right. We want YOU to join TnT.
But only if you are at least Level 20, 18+ years of age, and have some sort of amazing emotional disorder.

TnTers are super hip, progressive, active, and somewhat disturbed. We want people who play the game and/or those who LOVE to talk about all kinds of crazy stuff in our active guild forum.

Do you like putting your fists in various foods? Welcome to your new home.
Do you believe that prawn shrimp make good personal saviors? You belong here.
Do you despise racism, sexism, homophobia all while loving that which is degenerate, depraved, and flat-out kooky? Come on in, then. I have something for you to sit on.

Please let us know your dietary requirements and any food allergies you might have. TRiNiTY

edited by ArtemisBZ Sunday 09/06/2013, 20:25
« Previous12...121314151617...5960Next »

141/600
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 11/09/2013, 00:44

Sorry Babs, I've been slacking. Instead of recruiting, I've been scaring people away! OOOPSIE DAISY!
142/600
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Wednesday 11/09/2013, 12:09

Sorry Babs, I've been smacking. (jk: pun on Merm )
Babs, I am seriously sorry to say that your recruitment style with the sexy talk doesn't work anymore. because there are too many sexy talkers with sexy real life pics like the lopeyed Bauldy of WP and the idiot with the avy of Dumbledore with a wand, holding it as if it's an RPG instead of a make believe twig
So I have devised this method of scaring them into joining. Taliban style.
You better join, or else....
Kids understand that language, especially if they have seen The Blair Witch project, The Conjuring or at least The Exorcist (all of which are rated 18+, but I am sure any 3 year old who knows how to goto megashare have watched by now)
Babs, Merm, leave this to me, and payme some Crs sometimes, not on a weekly basis, i'll give Black sea Piranas a serious run for their money and make their founder retire, and make a living selling ice cubes to Eskimos in Siberia.
143/600
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 12/09/2013, 17:23

I'll let Merm handle the CR distribution, Merl.

And my sexy talk works just fine, though I appreciate your feedback. It attracts the right kind of filth.
144/600
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Tuesday 17/09/2013, 09:14

Just of what I see from babs I am so enticed to visit to see what the heck goes on in the guild message boards

edited by Sir B00BY Tuesday 17/09/2013, 09:14
145/600
Friday 13/09/2013, 10:20

I could not help but laugh!

Cr ? I should be the one asking for that, not giving them. Whatever happened to ladies getting gifts, more than giving them. Tsk tsk!

I think if one is brave enough to join tnt, they should consider that as a reward on its own.

Hmm horror movies you mentioned..... Recently just saw conjuring. Well that was a mistake. Lol. Noone was allowed to clap around me the whole day, not to mention needing a company when I needed to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night!!! Lol

On a different note, our message board is not as crazy as you think. I like to think we are pretty normal just like every other message board with a little sprinkle of awesomeness!

Ps if you see any typos or random words within my message, I blame auto correct!
146/600
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Friday 13/09/2013, 19:46

Quit being sexist, Merm.
147/600
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Friday 13/09/2013, 20:02

Don't lie Merm, I joined and left when I stumbled upon Babs' video collection. Out of curiosity, I watched one called "Butterfinger commercial". Well, there was butter... not sure if that was a finger though
148/600
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Friday 13/09/2013, 22:05

My DJ Korr Cr arrived just fine, Merm. Thanks one whale of a lot.
What I don't understand is why Excaliburians and WMDians are thinking that it's Daexen or me who is gonna give them the Crs.
I have clarified to everyone that if anyone joins any English guild, YOU are the one, Merm, who will be sending them the Cr.
@Babs: make up your mind, doodle.
149/600
Saturday 14/09/2013, 07:14

I am not sexist..

let me clarify, Merm does not give gifts, she receives LOL

What video collection? I have no knowledge of this

@Merlin: let's clarify this, I am sure you meant: players joining any English guild apart from TnT will give Merm Crs.. !!
150/600
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Saturday 14/09/2013, 20:30

I had high hopes for "Mud Wrestling '99". I must say I was very surprised
You're lucky you have no knowledge. And you never will *grabs my neuralyzer*
Say cheese! *flash*

« Previous12...121314151617...5960Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals