[RECR] TRiNiTY is recruiting! Now with much LOWER STANDARDS! :D
Sunday 09/06/2013, 22:21
Babs Hartley - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
593 messages
[RECR] TRiNiTY is recruiting! Now with much LOWER STANDARDS! :D
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTYEnglish - Monday 10/06/2013, 05:25

That's right. We want YOU to join TnT.
But only if you are at least Level 20, 18+ years of age, and have some sort of amazing emotional disorder.

TnTers are super hip, progressive, active, and somewhat disturbed. We want people who play the game and/or those who LOVE to talk about all kinds of crazy stuff in our active guild forum.

Do you like putting your fists in various foods? Welcome to your new home.
Do you believe that prawn shrimp make good personal saviors? You belong here.
Do you despise racism, sexism, homophobia all while loving that which is degenerate, depraved, and flat-out kooky? Come on in, then. I have something for you to sit on.

Please let us know your dietary requirements and any food allergies you might have. TRiNiTY

edited by ArtemisBZ Monday 10/06/2013, 05:25
« Previous12...151617181920...5960Next »

171/593
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Thursday 19/09/2013, 22:06

Nothing will happen if you hit the destroy button. I have hit that button many times, and then when the question pops up 'Are you sure', then I have second thoughts.
Sometimes, I click on it just to have a sadistic satisfaction of the type that Assad weilds over Syrians... like i press this button, you are poof, but never confirmed
172/593
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Friday 20/09/2013, 00:40

Don't give him any ideas.. Geez...

He might get on a clicking spree and accidentally confirm the deletion.. I'd be homeless
173/593
Revan- - Legend English
Friday 20/09/2013, 17:19

Merm without a guild. so sad
174/593
Friday 20/09/2013, 17:21

Merm will join WMD, Babs will come to Excalibur, and we can marry if you like, and Daexen will have peace of mind, afterall.
How's my idea?
175/593
Saturday 21/09/2013, 14:17

@Revan: It will be very sad indeed.

@Merlin:
Wow - so you are saying, you would rather have Babs joing Excalibur? Are you undermining my awesomeness?

So you are saying, Daexen's mind is not at peace? (in peace?) ** I honestly don't know how to phrase that.. My mind is too exhausted to think right now **
176/593
Saturday 21/09/2013, 15:51

Haha, Merm, nope, I asked babs before because he has visited us once, and I liked his sense of humour.
That was a long time ago, and he told no, he told me he was pivotal in his role in TnT and you needed him very much.
After that I never asked, we remained just good friends, and whenever things got a bit rough between me and Korn, I used to contact him, and over time, we realised that we could be in separate guilds and still remain gay friends
Regarding Daexen, I am sure he is having peace of mind, and will have in the future as well, but won't a person be happy if his beloved sleeps in own house than a hotel?
That was what I meant!
177/593
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 22/09/2013, 19:04

Loooooool
178/593
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Monday 23/09/2013, 18:51

Oooo, I could be the only person in XC who sucks at ELO!
Tempting...
179/593
Tuesday 24/09/2013, 03:42

I swear - if Babs join XC Merlin will need to join TnT because it will be your fault he joined XC in the first place.. and then Merlin will have to prove he is as awesome as Babs
180/593
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 25/09/2013, 14:48

Unrequited love, much?

« Previous12...151617181920...5960Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals