[RECR] TRiNiTY is recruiting! Now with much LOWER STANDARDS! :D
Sunday 09/06/2013, 22:21
Babs Hartley - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
582 messages
[RECR] TRiNiTY is recruiting! Now with much LOWER STANDARDS! :D
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTYEnglish - Monday 10/06/2013, 05:25

That's right. We want YOU to join TnT.
But only if you are at least Level 20, 18+ years of age, and have some sort of amazing emotional disorder.

TnTers are super hip, progressive, active, and somewhat disturbed. We want people who play the game and/or those who LOVE to talk about all kinds of crazy stuff in our active guild forum.

Do you like putting your fists in various foods? Welcome to your new home.
Do you believe that prawn shrimp make good personal saviors? You belong here.
Do you despise racism, sexism, homophobia all while loving that which is degenerate, depraved, and flat-out kooky? Come on in, then. I have something for you to sit on.

Please let us know your dietary requirements and any food allergies you might have. TRiNiTY

edited by Artemis-BZ Monday 10/06/2013, 05:25
« Previous12...171819202122...5859Next »

191/582
XC-GreMLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Friday 04/10/2013, 11:08

Gosh, I better watch out from now, huh? You no troll hunter mod, areya?
192/582
0 Jamox - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 09:55

If i want a laugh, i always read tnt recruitment thread
lol
193/582
WP-Peace- - Guru - War Party English
Saturday 05/10/2013, 22:16

Which is actually the best and worst thing ever, On one point it shows the guild is a great place to go and hang and Chill and other Hip words i cant understand... On the other it shows that the best conversation or entertainment happens between the guilds rather than in a single one...
194/582
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Monday 07/10/2013, 05:03

True that
195/582
Revan- - Legend - Heart of Darkness English
Monday 07/10/2013, 14:25

Guild hate crimes have escalated in this thread
196/582
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 08/10/2013, 01:07

Peace is half right. The problem with guilds nowadays is that they tend to tender to a specific group of people rather than everyone, thus we end up with guilds like limit break who appeal to semi-actives that like events, or guilds like excalibur who appeal to fully-actives that care about the stats on this game, or guilds like trinity and war party that I refer to as "facadeers". Because people also tend to inherit traits of the people they're around, it also makes a "cater-to-all" guild impossible to maintain and even more-so to keep interesting to the general public.
197/582
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 08/10/2013, 22:30

"Facadeers"?
Don't like the sound of that. Explain.
198/582
Tuesday 08/10/2013, 22:47

Facadeers, noun, a combination of the words "facade" and "musketeers" : a term used to describe guilds that facade an image onto the general public, essentially making themselves seem like something they aren't. A facadeering guild can often refer to guilds that are dead but pretend they aren't (see: trinity), corre oriented but pretend they're community-oriented (see: excalibur), or immature but pretend they are.
199/582
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 08/10/2013, 23:59

Well, I can certainly see the reasoning behind you developing that word, Myeltd. Makes sense.
Why do you think we lowered our standards? We want new blood to promote more activity.

One more question: have you ever heard the term, "tactless asshat"? It means, "a person who speaks honestly, but without considering the feelings of others; especially those who have never maligned said person."
200/582
Wednesday 09/10/2013, 00:23

I actually haven't heard that term. Mind you, I'm highly educated so if I did it'd make little sense. Also, to say you never maligned me is a pretty bold fallacy, especially since when I was in your guild you were never active on the forums, never active on the chat, and basically ignored every pm I sent you regarding ideas I had to make trinity better. Tis why I had high respect for merm as an admin (and surprisingly not founder) of your guild, and tis why I was confused as to what purpose you actually served in the guild.

« Previous12...171819202122...5859Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals