[RECR] TRiNiTY is recruiting! Now with much LOWER STANDARDS! :D
Sunday 09/06/2013, 22:21
Babs Hartley - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
603 messages
[RECR] TRiNiTY is recruiting! Now with much LOWER STANDARDS! :D
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTYEnglish - Monday 10/06/2013, 05:25

That's right. We want YOU to join TnT.
But only if you are at least Level 20, 18+ years of age, and have some sort of amazing emotional disorder.

TnTers are super hip, progressive, active, and somewhat disturbed. We want people who play the game and/or those who LOVE to talk about all kinds of crazy stuff in our active guild forum.

Do you like putting your fists in various foods? Welcome to your new home.
Do you believe that prawn shrimp make good personal saviors? You belong here.
Do you despise racism, sexism, homophobia all while loving that which is degenerate, depraved, and flat-out kooky? Come on in, then. I have something for you to sit on.

Please let us know your dietary requirements and any food allergies you might have. TRiNiTY

edited by ArtemisBZ Monday 10/06/2013, 05:25
« Previous12...181920212223...6061Next »

201/603
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 09/10/2013, 03:48

I liked you before you decided to publicly single out and smugly critique everything you found shitty about our guilds in the community forum (and on our own threads, no less). And, no, I never maligned you. I'll go ahead and clarify what my maligning you looks like, in case you were wondering.

You obviously hold yourself in very high esteem, even to the point of luxuriating in your education (enjoy those loan payments). So please, feel free to take yourself out on a nice date, order the lobster, head back to your place after drinks, and go f*ck yourself.

BTW, Mr. Educated. You forgot the apostrophe when you typed the word, " 'tis." What you wrote, twice, was the plural form of one of the notes in the diatonic scale. Congratz on yer completin' yer degree plan, 'eh.

Go find another thread, Myeltd. Preferably one with a high ceiling that can contain your nose comfortably when it's stretched out to full height.
Buh-bye now.
202/603
Wednesday 09/10/2013, 03:59

Ahh, who'm I kidding?
I still like you, Myeltd.

Can't help it. Most Americans think Canadians are simply adorable.
203/603
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Wednesday 09/10/2013, 16:41

My friends, we are here to have a good time, and definitely what babs said matters, if you can't say anything good about a guild, please don't post there is the simple rule we all been following.
And arguments in threads can kill the fun, and what purpose does it all serve.
Facadeer Babs or Fuck-a-deer Bauldy, i love them both, and I am sure, with Myeltd's sexpertise, we'll make an awesome 'troll quartet'
204/603
TNT_Blue - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 10/10/2013, 00:29

Meow!!! CATFIGHT
205/603
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 10/10/2013, 01:09

Ick, babs, you (like basically everyone on here) are under the assumption that I'm doing this out of hatred, when in actuality, it's for an entirely different reason. Let's look at things from my perspective:

In the past few months, I've seen plenty of guilds that I've "wanted" to join purely because of their eng forums activity (guilds like trinity, war party, and even limit break). Before joining said guilds however, I always try to come up with a list of ways in which (in case the guild is "not ideal" ) I can help the guild to make it more fun for myself and the people in it. With limit break, wrath of destiny, and even excalibur/war party (temporarily) it worked successfully and the guilds saw a massive activity spike in both the guild chat and the overall BP gained. However, when certain guilds choose to ignore me entirely (ie: babs), it not only throws the guilds into a standstill, but it pisses me off greatly and forces me into questioning whether the guild actually "wants" me in it. Babs, don't get me wrong, I am annoyed with you for this, but I'm neither mad nor "hate" you because of it. To me, my joining seems like a wasted opportunity, hence the reason I choose to post on the boards (as it then makes it so that "you guys" can't ignore me, and can finally see my whole perspective on this).
206/603
Thursday 10/10/2013, 04:42

Nope, I didn't assume you were doing it out of "hatred," Myeltd. There's not enough "gun violence" and inequality in "your country" to make you crazy enough to "hate." Thanks for trying to "help," but it's not what "we're" looking for.

You putting quotes around the word, "wanted," etc. makes me "want" to "vomit." In fact, I really "hate" the way you use "quotation marks."
BTW, I said that out of "hatred."

But I am very "sorry" that we wasted your "time."

OMG, I am having too much fun right now. Thanks, dood!!!
207/603
Friday 11/10/2013, 13:22

Know what? Both of you carry on arguing, while I handle the recruitment side.
people, TnT is a wonderful guild with a totally certifiable lunatic at the head of the guild followed by his scattered disciples all over the world and I am among the first of his fans
Other than that, you have a very experienced and friendly mod, Merm, and wonderful members.
There is no better time to join TnT than now, now that they have lowered their standards (to justify Babs as founder, arguably, and to let me in, secondly ).
Join TODAY!!
208/603
Friday 11/10/2013, 15:33

Thanks, Merl.

And, seriously, why they made me founder, I have no idea.
What they were thinking!?
209/603
Friday 11/10/2013, 20:34

I would have done the same had you been with XC. You are one awesome founder, bro. beneath the facade of a 'facadeer', lie a brilliant mind and an enviable sense of humour and a general appreciation of all creatures great and small.
You are one awesome person, like Merm, or Force Majeure, Artemis or Goralion, I don't wonder why you are founder, I only wonder why you are not a UR admin.
You will go places, bro; because you got the right attitude. And to top it all, you are a lesbian like me and Euzebe.
210/603
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Saturday 12/10/2013, 23:16

Don't kid yourself Merl
Babs said, and I quote, "I'M AALLL MAN, BAYBEEE!!! ALLL MAYNNN EEN A girlydress."

« Previous12...181920212223...6061Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals