offline Babs Hartley Colossus TRiNiTY
Monday 10/06/2013, 05:25

That's right. smiley We want YOU to join TnT. smiley
But only if you are at least Level 20, 18+ years of age, and have some sort of amazing emotional disorder.

TnTers are super hip, progressive, active, and somewhat disturbed. We want people who play the game and/or those who LOVE to talk about all kinds of crazy stuff in our active guild forum.

Do you like putting your fists in various foods? Welcome to your new home.
Do you believe that prawn shrimp make good personal saviors? You belong here.
Do you despise racism, sexism, homophobia all while loving that which is degenerate, depraved, and flat-out kooky? Come on in, then. I have something for you to sit on.

Please let us know your dietary requirements and any food allergies you might have. TRiNiTY

edited by ArtemisBZ monday 10/06/2013, 04:25

available ImperiousZero455 Senior Open Casket
Yesterday at 05:36

Hi can i join Trinity? Im only level 18 though

Today at 00:13

Yes, but not until you're level 20! Sorry!

offline Lucas Moon Colossus Open Casket
Today at 07:22

Babs how do you still have motivation to play this game after so many years?

available DarthDaivansh Imperator Open Casket
Today at 11:37

Omg. Babs so harsh. Only 2 levels down babsy.
Babs is saying sorry too.smiley
This is not the babs I know..smiley

Today at 15:25

@Darth - gotta keep you on your toes or the magic will go out of the relationship! Also, 17 is legal in some states. Just remember that.
**stabs and burns an effigy of Roy Moore**

@Lucas - hmmm... that's a tough one. Maybe because I'm even LESS motivated to do anything else with my life? BAAAHAHAHAH...hhahha.... heh... oh.....oh, no... sniff.....WAAAAAHHHHHHH I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA SUFFER FROM CRIPPLING DEPRESSION!!! WAAAHHHHH
*siphons whiskey from bottle. crams other end of hose in the place where I pee from. puts on headphones and blasts obscure black metal. walks dog on beach**
Oops. Forgot this isn't Louisiana. I'll likely get fined here if I'm caught outside with this bottle hanging from my urethra. siiiiiiiigh....

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.