When is the 'Ban list' getting updated?

Tuesday 11/06/2013, 01:14
100th - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
100th - Titan English - Tuesday 11/06/2013, 01:14

The current ban list is getting old and feel needs a change. Certain clans are definitely stronger now and really do need a slight disadvantage when using there obnoxious cards.

Cards I would suggest putting penalties on :

Raven - 5 Obvious reasons.
Mokra - 2 Still worth using but just slightly to strong at the moment.
Lady - 2 Again still worth using but again slightly to strong.
Mechakolos - 5 Obvious. I would even shout 10 but you have penalties on to many GHEIST anyway.
Naele - 2 Strong, not worth 5 but strong.
Haze - 2, you don't realize how strong this card is until you go against it.
Daddy Jones - 2 Strong, deserves it.

That's just off the top of my head also to come off the list or less penalties :

Nanook - 0 No reason to be on and with Daddy Jones going on there is no need.
Taljion - 0 Never did understand it.
Lou - 0 No reason to be on it.
Gil - 2 Not as strong as before.
Striker - 2 Not as strong as before, was over hyped anyway.
Emeth - 2 Emeth is currently never used other than Fight club, -2 is fair.
Oshitsune - 0 Not even ELO banned anymore, -5 points in DT is well to far.
Bonnie Ld - 0 It literally has 0 use in the game currently and might see use in DT.
Smokey Cr - 2 I don't see why it's 10. Mono Piranas was never tier 1 in DTs ever.
Lamar Cr - 5 Currently has no place in any game mode, might be useful at 5, probably not.
Vickie Cr - 5 Might sound crazy but with Mona at 5 and Avola at 2 it would make sense to see her back in DTs.
« Previous12Next »

11/17
Moe2000 - Senior - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 19:16

French forum the staff said last week they are still looking into it
12/17
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 19:36

I don't see the difference between -5 and -10; having any card from either of these lists in your deck is going to cut down your competitiveness considerably, with more releases the alternatives are more than capable of doing a better job.

Spyke, Raven & Mokra definitely need a -2, possibly -5 for Raven since she can 1hko.
13/17
100th - Titan English
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 20:32

The difference between -5 and -10 is one is still very winnable and the other isn't. I've played with Herman before and won just because he opens so much in terms of a fight and every game with him was pretty much a sure win or at very least a lot easier.

Same goes with Kolos, at the last 10 mins of a DT you can still splash him for a few more fast games because he's only -5. Although moving to mono La Junta the last 10 mins is better at the moment but that's an example.

What I'm getting at here is -5 cards can still be used and won with and -10 I've yet to see anyone win with. Maybe people have but cards like Lamar Cr and Vickie Cr couldn't be put at -2 they would be to good but at -5 they might see at least some play in one game mode, currently these big cards aren't even worth using in survivor or worth using in Deathmatch so why not see them the odd time in DT.
14/17
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 22:58

I'll take your word for it since I just tend not to use any of the penalised characters when I play to me it just seemed like too much to lose
15/17
100th - Titan English
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 23:08

Oh it is a lot to lose if you lose the game...and if you go on a losing streak with a -5 card oh boy...haha In every situation though the penalized characters can just be replaced with another card in there clan but just feels bad that cards like Vickie Cr Marco Cr Lamar Cr Smokey Cr...aren't viable in any game mode currently other than fight club and could be used in DTs if they didn't get such harsh penalties
16/17
adb98 - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 12/06/2013, 02:40

I agree with everything except for:

Daddy Jones - Ulu Wata are rarely seen in tourney even with him at no penalty, he is fine where he is at now.
Emith - -5 is perfect for him. They have plenty of good 5* options other than him.
Smokey Cr - I don't know how I feel about this one. On one hand he does do mediocre damage for a 3*, but he is a excellent round winner and a very unpredictable card. If he was at -2 there might be a rise in Pirana decks that just simply try to win tourney's by maximizing each win by winning 3 rounds per game to get 32+ points a win which would just lead to a lot of long games. I do think he should be reduced to at least a -5 though.

Some cards you missed:

Skyke - 5, He is the ultimate splash 4* and even with no bonus he is better than most 4* cards in this game. I want to put him at -2, but -2 would not stop me from playing him simply because he is a excellent round winning card, so -5 just seems the most logical

Possibly more, but I can't think of them right now.

Also, I do agree that it is a shame that so many cards can't be played in any game mode except for fight club and DM. I do wish that UR would just come up with a format with decent prizes where you could play any deck you want; it would be nice if they give us a couple of coliseum's where we can use any deck, but that is too much like right.
17/17
100th - Titan English
Wednesday 12/06/2013, 03:47

Well if Daddy Jones didn't have penalty then with him and Wee Lee would be a very annoying hand to go against but you are right, they aren't used enough I was just thinking if UR want a penalty on ANY Ulu Watu card it would have to be to Daddy Jones.

I like emeth I was just trying to sneak him back in lol.

Yeh I was running out of words to write anyone penalty cards, Spyke should be on there and -5 sounds completely fair he is just too good, maybe put Elvis down to -2 if Spyke is -5 or just remove him all together.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals