Freaks/bezerk for this week
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 14:23
Z4KALW3 - Guru

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Freaks/bezerk for this week
Z4KALW3 - Guru - Tuesday 11/06/2013, 14:23

Bleed Out

Konrad's minimum can take him lower than Freaks. Could use that to play some powerful mind games.

Vs SOB clans: High Power, defeat life, DR, SOA ability, -power, two chances to poison with Konrad and Shazam.
Vs SOB clans: High power, very threatening bonuses.

Rates and comments very appreciated. Will do the same for you if you link me to a preset!

Cheers!
« Previous12Next »

11/12
badna0 - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 12/06/2013, 12:13

The deck looks fine, but I'd recognize that what Duessel brings up are some pretty valuable criticisms. Yes, you can definitely play around it, but SoB with a big nuke seems like it may present problems for the deck. Melanie does extremely well against Nightmare in round winning, but if you don't get your poison off, you do run into the dilemma of having to win the next 3 rounds under very heavy pill pressure.

The fact that you most likely will be leading with Konrad or Shazam against these decks means that a bad read vs. Oshitsune, Pan, or even Edwin will put you under a lot of pressure. I don't think Duessel is arguing that it's unwinnable, just a possible weakness that could be shored up with the deck.
12/12
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 12/06/2013, 12:45

I recognise the weakness. The entire point is a deck like this is weak versus sob, but due to the power and abilities it still has a strong shot.

And there's never anything obvious, you never know how your opp is going to pill, and you can use "obvious" cards to your advantage.

I'm not saying the deck is perfect, but I feel the critiques are concentrating too much on the deck's obvious counter and not on it's general potential.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals