Cold wave

Cold wave
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 16:08
Mac_Leod - Eternal English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
47 messages
Cold wave
Mac_Leod - Eternal - Dark AllianceEnglish - Wednesday 12/06/2013, 10:39

Mechakolos' arrival caused many damages in Clint City.
Before the power of the beast, the clans try to react by searching
for a flaw in the GHEIST creation's plating.
Prepare your best decks and throw yourself into the general
assault.
Rumors spread about a counter-attack being planed the Mount Glatz. Beginning on Wednesday, June 12 at 6pm - midnight CET.

edited by Goralion Wednesday 12/06/2013, 10:39
« Previous12345Next »

41/47
SensaMilli - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 14/06/2013, 17:30

They really need to rework the hours on these things.
42/47
HoA - Frozen - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 14/06/2013, 19:52

These should be like 2 hrs....these are too many hours.....cant play...
43/47
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Friday 14/06/2013, 23:02

^ Does that really say what I think it does? These events need to be longer, at least 12 hours, not 2... Even 6 hours is too short if you want them to be all-inclusive across the world.
I'm guessing many UR admins are based in France? And also, sometimes the Coliseums have admins playing, with special bonus prizes awarded if you beat an admin. Not sure if this is a permanent feature (example no prizes for beating admins in this Coliseum as of now). But if it is, it might it be an explanation for the 6-hour limit? I'm sure the admins don't want to be playing UR all night, great game as it is, so if they need admins for a specific Coliseum they won't want to obligate them to more than 6 hours, I would imagine admins need sleep like the rest of us. Mystery solved?
44/47
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 14/06/2013, 23:29

@Spikey
You solved it for those coliseums that do have admins playing. What about ones that aren't tied to anything else than a storyline? I don't think it would be impossible to start one one now and end it in 6 hours, especially since they have some system in place that rotates the DTs and DMs overnight without a person looking over it. I think.
45/47
Fun OK 6 9 - Imperator - OnE MaLaysia English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 05:33

I think Coliseum mode is still in beta. Currently the UR game developerss are still monitoring the activities and game stability and whatever need to be monitored at this present time. This could be the reason they only hold Coliseum events during their work time. I am hopeful when the Coliseum mode leaves beta, it'll be holding 24 hours events.
46/47
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 06:39

@Fun OK
That is the most logical reason yet suggested, especially considering the hiccups during the first couple of events. I share your enthusiasm.
47/47
Gipsy Joe - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 09:51

The problem in not only that coliseum lasts 6 hours, but also that admins flat out ignore our questions.
It isn't hard stating that the time limit will change when other problems are fixed, and they are still collecting datas.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals