Coliseum: New Challengers

Thursday 13/06/2013, 16:52
Saga - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
105 messages
Saga - Admin - SOLO______AMICIEnglish - Thursday 13/06/2013, 16:52

Two new challengers have stepped into the ring and thrown some Huracans to the floor!

Beginning Friday, June 14 at 18h - midnight.

Come and take part in the show !
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

11/105
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Thursday 13/06/2013, 20:20

Can you please stop all these Coliseum events? They are beginning to be a bit too much. Its a good concept, but there can be too much of the good.
12/105
JR_Ledeir - Imperator - The Trend English
Thursday 13/06/2013, 20:28

I second the comments about the 6 hour windows. Please change your scheduling so that more than Europe can practically play. If you would just make events 24 hours long with the same number of matches it would fix it!

Also I find it interesting that they say "Two New Challengers".
This is a new release week, and new releases are usually 4 cards. Does this mean we'll get two Huracan and two others? Or does it mean that in addition to the new releases, we'll get two new CRs?

And as of the time I posted, I do not see the coliseum event as being updated. It still shows the previous one.
I look forward to finding out what it is, even if I can't play!
13/105
The Jokero - Imperator English
Thursday 13/06/2013, 21:03

Im think those colloseum event have connect to nb coming tomorrow so my quess its will be those new characters it will be:All Stars,Berzerk,Frozn and Uppers.
14/105
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 13/06/2013, 21:20

@Hihihilalala
At the same I agree that it could be at whatever other time they would choose, especially for the sake of fairness. But I disagree with this exact one since it obviously has something to do with tomorrows release and having the event from 6 to 12 goes against the release being in the 11-12 range.
15/105
GWNGeneralZod - Legend - Great White North English
Thursday 13/06/2013, 22:34

I will never be able to take place in a Coliseum event, because I'm always at work then they're on.
Take the hint UR, and mix up their start times.
16/105
zhugekongming - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 14/06/2013, 05:24

I concur. meanwhile it forces people in the asian continent to play at midnight.
it's Just not fair!!!
just make it a 4x event every colliseum event in a day lasting 6 hrs OR 2x event in a day lasting 12 hrs, BUT people can only join in only 1 event. so people can choose which time slot event they'd like to join in.
this will prevent people abusing the colliseum event.
17/105
Bliss deBlade - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 14/06/2013, 07:34

THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR!
Why would only the Europeans get to have all the fun?!The UR staffs adjusts the time so only they get benefited.What wrong have all the other people of the world done?We love UR as much as Europeans does.So we deserve equal chances!!
18/105
Sho-Nuff Ld - Imperator - 日本 C'est Bon Academy
Friday 14/06/2013, 10:34

Yeah, I don't get to play Coliseum too often either. Asia has spoken!
19/105
Xc Evo Master - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 14/06/2013, 13:58

17 points for timeout win is just stupid.
20/105
DLL Laermans - Guru - de lage landen Deutsch
Friday 14/06/2013, 14:51

Scoring rules :
If win (normal), then add point(s), (1 pts) to player
If timed out win, then add point(s), (17 pts) to player
If default win, then add point(s), (17 pts) to player
If draw, then add point(s), (1 pts) to player
If the player timed out, then remove point(s), (17 pts) to player
If the player withdrew, then remove point(s), (1 pts) to player
If extra: the opponent is KO’d, then add point(s) with life points, (1 pts) to player with a min/max of 5pts

So basically, you can get only 6 points per win, but you get 17 points if your opponent leaves the fight?...

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals