New Challengers!

New Challengers!
Friday 14/06/2013, 11:20
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
52 messages
New Challengers!
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 14/06/2013, 11:20

While Clint City is busy dusting itself off after Mechakolos' attack, at the top of the Pile Tower the fighting has started up again like never before. Dao Wang and Rad have stepped into the ring and thrown Wonder Lana and Zapatino to the floor!

To avenge their honor (and in exchange for quite a lot of Clintz), “La Calavera” and “El Zombino” have agreed to enter the ring. Watch the live fight of the two young, level 3 and 4 Huracan members against Dao Wang, the level 2 Fang Pi Clang guy in search of his destiny, and Rad, the young, level 5 Frozn member who’s on a spree!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123456Next »

11/52
Xc Evo Master - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 14/06/2013, 12:01

Can someone tell me what reprisal means I was not playing the game for a while and don't know what it is.
12/52
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 14/06/2013, 12:05

^Didn't say her stats were bad. My problem with her is that in T1 formats, if your opponent see's her in your hand, he or she can simply play their high damage cards after you play yours, thus avoiding La Calavera . Yeah you could play mind games with your opponent, but she could be better if her ability wasn't Reprisal, and then she could be played any round.
13/52
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 14/06/2013, 12:07

@Xc Evo Master
Reprisal is pretty much the opposite of Courage, as where the card's ability doesn't activate unless you play the card after your opponent plays their's first. Basically you have to play the card second in the round for the ability to activate.
14/52
badna0 - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 14/06/2013, 12:09

You know, I thought La Calavera and El Zombino were terrible cards, but they're great order forcers.

The natural play against Huracan is to hit them hard in R1 to decrease their bonus strength. These two reprisal cards are a pretty nice counter to this: if your opponent plays a strong nuke in R1, they have to be aware that they are maximizing the strength of the reprisal cards.
15/52
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 14/06/2013, 12:09

El Zombino : 3* 5/6 Reprisal Power = Power Opp. (Interesting card 6 damage is good).
La Calavera : 4* 7/5 Reprisal Damage = Damage Opp. (also interesting can play mind games with opponent).
Rad : 5* 7/6 Ability Stop Opp. Bonus (Good Card)
Dao Wang : 2* Ability -2 Opp. Life Min 1 (Good card)

@Xc Evo Master: Reprisal is the opposite of courage so the ability only activates when the card is played second in a round.
16/52
Xc Evo Master - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 14/06/2013, 12:34

Thanks for the info guys
17/52
QinMaxxie - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Friday 14/06/2013, 12:59

Awesom!!
18/52
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Friday 14/06/2013, 15:19

Rad remind me of Portgas d Ace
19/52
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 14/06/2013, 15:35

We all know what you mean by interesting Aaa
20/52
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 14/06/2013, 15:42

Interesting = Usable but I personally might not use it

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals