New Challengers!

New Challengers!
Friday 14/06/2013, 11:20
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
52 messages
New Challengers!
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 14/06/2013, 11:20

While Clint City is busy dusting itself off after Mechakolos' attack, at the top of the Pile Tower the fighting has started up again like never before. Dao Wang and Rad have stepped into the ring and thrown Wonder Lana and Zapatino to the floor!

To avenge their honor (and in exchange for quite a lot of Clintz), “La Calavera” and “El Zombino” have agreed to enter the ring. Watch the live fight of the two young, level 3 and 4 Huracan members against Dao Wang, the level 2 Fang Pi Clang guy in search of his destiny, and Rad, the young, level 5 Frozn member who’s on a spree!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123456Next »

21/52
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 14/06/2013, 19:04

These Huracans remind me of the Kobalth and Onyx simultaneous release back in the Vortex days...
22/52
Max_Payne_ - Senior English
Friday 14/06/2013, 19:15

The most stupid coliseum format today
23/52
Infiniti - Guru English
Friday 14/06/2013, 19:52

18 lives no sob? Huracan + Freaks what else?

24/52
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 14/06/2013, 20:47

@Infiniti
No soa, thus Sigma.
25/52
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 14/06/2013, 22:27

While you can play La Calavera first to be gauranteed 5 damage, if your opponent carries a damage reducer(usually cards like Pegh, spiagi, and more), they can reduce her damage as soon as she's played... So you need to be careful if you play with her.

El Matador may be a bit more stable.
26/52
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 00:15

Woah,cool,they actually mentioned the character's levels in the box lol
27/52
Thunderstrykes - Hero - The Urban Renegades English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 03:22

I would love to see the Huracan get a huge DR card (-4 or better) instead of reprisal because everyone attacks with a heavy hitter first round to cut your bonus advantage. Often the entire battle depends on the outcome of the first round. These people wouldn't be so eager to nuke you with a 7 or 8 damage right at the start if it might be cut down to 2 or 3. I'd play Huracan a lot more with that card.
28/52
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 08:52

The introduction of Rad and Brok gives something Frozn something they have lacked since their introduction, base 6 damage without the use of their bonus. Allows them to 2HKO on non-revenge turns.

Though Thorpah is still my favorite 5* Frozn , Rad 's SOB is more then welcome into the clan.
29/52
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 10:10

@LoA-Alucard

Frozn still haven't had a card with base 7 damage, Huracan had it in their first release. It's weird how the UR staff are so hesitant to give Frozn above average base stats.
30/52
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 10:21

Personally I want to see a 1HKO card for the clan, maybe a 5* 7/8 with ability Protection: Bonus? I'd be happy even if it had 6/8 stats

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals