New Challengers!

New Challengers!
Friday 14/06/2013, 11:20
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
52 messages
New Challengers!
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 14/06/2013, 11:20

While Clint City is busy dusting itself off after Mechakolos' attack, at the top of the Pile Tower the fighting has started up again like never before. Dao Wang and Rad have stepped into the ring and thrown Wonder Lana and Zapatino to the floor!

To avenge their honor (and in exchange for quite a lot of Clintz), “La Calavera” and “El Zombino” have agreed to enter the ring. Watch the live fight of the two young, level 3 and 4 Huracan members against Dao Wang, the level 2 Fang Pi Clang guy in search of his destiny, and Rad, the young, level 5 Frozn member who’s on a spree!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123456Next »

41/52
xC-AsiaSan- - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 16/06/2013, 00:59

Rad is best 5* for Frozn in ELO now. They will never be good in DM Extended though. But hell, they are amazing in Standard DM x)
42/52
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Sunday 16/06/2013, 04:43

For the record, my comments on Frozn pertain to ELO. I think they are significantly better in some other modes, but I feel every clan should be ELO playable. I think T100 with a Frozn half is *possible,* but certainly their usefulness in ELO is pretty questionable right now, and their bonus proves to be more of a hindrance than an aid at times. It really makes it hard to give them enough solid cards that ignore DR, or that can pose a threat in Round 1, etc.

The Frozn/Freaks deck linked earlier is probably the best way to play them in ELO right now. Poison solves their DR issues, and their high power in Revenge means that once you land poison, you can spread your remaining pills out to try to wall. Still very problematic with 3-1 draws, however -- much more so than most clan combinations that don't include Frozn.
43/52
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 16/06/2013, 04:54

I actually dislike this release. Quite a bit. Review time:

Dao Wang: Whilst 8 power and his ability may seem "good", the min of 1 forces him to be used in the early rounds, and doesn't aid him in battle. Marlysa (9.5/10) > Kusuri (8.5/10) > Dao Wang (7.5/10)

El Zombino: Yet another low power "filler" card for hurican, and all I can say is "yuck!". Whilst 6 damage may seem good for a 3-star, his ability is still an anti-courage version of the worst ability in the game, and his base 5 power doesn't exactly aid him vs other power/attack manip clans. Wonder Lana (8.0/10) > El Kaktus (7.0/10) > El Zombino (6.0/10)

La Calavera: This is the card that has given me the most "grief" upon reviewing. On one hand, 7/5 stats are pretty good for a card in an attack manip clan. On the other hand, the ability is the anti-courage version of the 2nd-worst ability in the game. El Matador (7.0/10) = El Gascaro (7.0/10) > La Calavera (6.5/10)

Rad: Easily the best card to come out of this horrid release (which isn't exactly saying much). Whilst having 7/6 stats and being blessed with sob may seem good, his stats are an exact match to Brok (who requires literally no skill to use in elo). Expect this card to only see use in t2 formats. Kalindra (9.5/10) > Brok (9.0/10) > Rad (8.5/10)
44/52
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Sunday 16/06/2013, 08:33

Myeltd The min.1 of Dao Wang forces you to play him on early rounds? Uhm... seriously? gg, man. gg
45/52
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 16/06/2013, 08:58

@Myeltd
Making it conditional actually improves DeoD (not PeoP though). She basically has Courage: don't lower my own damage, which is something most other DeoD's have to worry about.
46/52
princekhlil12 - Hero English
Sunday 16/06/2013, 13:22

I,m sorry
what DeoD and PeoP?
47/52
badna0 - Titan English
Sunday 16/06/2013, 13:35

I'm guessing Doom was abbreviating Damage = Opp. Damage and Power = Opp. Power.
48/52
zwinhalder - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Sunday 16/06/2013, 13:36

Reprisal..

Reprisal Everywhere.!!
49/52
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 27/06/2013, 12:36

New cards tomorrow! Predictions are Nightmare, Saks, and Huracan.
50/52
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of Homestuck English
Friday 28/06/2013, 11:20

All-Stars too? Have not got one since Hendz

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals