New Challengers!

New Challengers!
Friday 14/06/2013, 11:20
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
52 messages
New Challengers!
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 14/06/2013, 11:20

While Clint City is busy dusting itself off after Mechakolos' attack, at the top of the Pile Tower the fighting has started up again like never before. Dao Wang and Rad have stepped into the ring and thrown Wonder Lana and Zapatino to the floor!

To avenge their honor (and in exchange for quite a lot of Clintz), “La Calavera” and “El Zombino” have agreed to enter the ring. Watch the live fight of the two young, level 3 and 4 Huracan members against Dao Wang, the level 2 Fang Pi Clang guy in search of his destiny, and Rad, the young, level 5 Frozn member who’s on a spree!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123456Next »

51/52
xxCheria - Titan - Organized Konfusion English
Sunday 30/06/2013, 00:07

I bought La Calavera before her mission expired but it hasn't unlocked yet.... could anyone help me?
52/52
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 30/06/2013, 20:01

I have cleared you cache and unlocked any missions which should be unlocked. If its still not unlocked then sadly you might have just missed the deadline.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals