Little help with junta deck

Monday 17/06/2013, 19:41
-ChairmanMeow - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
-ChairmanMeow - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 17/06/2013, 19:41

Hello guys, I made a La Junta deck for DTs but something feels wrong with it.
If you can give me any tips on who to swap and what strategy to use with that kind of deck, I'll be very greatful.
PS : I'm pretty new to junta and this is just a deck I randomly put together.
Thanks in advance

3/4
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 17/06/2013, 22:25

Since you're new to them, swap Wardog to any standard legit Junta and practice in the minor league.
4/4
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 18/06/2013, 17:42

Looks pretty good to me. Just that I usually would have Wardog swapped with Tolliver. He is a quite an aggressive 2*.
Also, I personally prefer Gatline over Brianna because the attack manipulation is good for low pill battles, especially in those 50-50 situations.

However, for me, I would build my deck differently, mainly because I don't have Pilzken, but I prefer something more of this: Milena, Raven, Gatline, Arnie, Sabia, Tolliver, Laura, and Isatis. I may switch Milena or Laura out for a 4* though. I like Junta's 4*s.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals