Justice For All

Justice For All
Friday 21/06/2013, 11:47
Espectroscuro - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
48 messages
Justice For All
Espectroscuro - Admin English - Friday 21/06/2013, 11:47

The ecstatic nature of the battles waged on the Pile Tower often leads to general Mayhem. Regardless, a referee from Los Santos has taken upon himself to restore law and order! Say goodbye to the blows below the belt and Molotov cocktails tossed left, right and center. Magistrado Ld will not hesitate to climb into the ring and have his Law Axe Handle Smash break up the fighters and determine the winners!

Magistrado Ld is a level 3 legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before August 5th.
« Previous12345Next »

41/48
Genesyx - Hero English
Saturday 22/06/2013, 01:44

Personally I don't mind the fast release of Huracan's ld, except for the fact that (IMO) it caused the huge spike in price for the whole Huracan clan
42/48
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 22/06/2013, 01:53

Yes, who could've predicted the hurican clan spike. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go sell off the remaining 200 el zombinos and 150 la calaveras I acquired for 4 and 15k each respectively.
43/48
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 22/06/2013, 02:38

It's an odd spike because the only mission you need them for is complete matches. Not win, complete. You could just buy the two cheapest ones (Zapatino and Gatuchica?) and play a bunch of matches with them in any deck.
44/48
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 22/06/2013, 13:03

Waite a week or two and everyone who brought hurracan for the mission will start to sell them and the price will go down again.
45/48
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 22/06/2013, 13:25

Release a normal card and nothing happens. Release their Leader and everybody loses their minds regardless of mediocre it is.
46/48
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 23/06/2013, 13:18

Im not sure if hes the Leader.
47/48
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 23/06/2013, 13:42

Of course he's not the Leader. But when/if they do release their Leader, someone goes insane.
48/48
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 23/06/2013, 14:04

True. When the Frozn ld was released, everyone said it was the greatest card ever made. Then they started facing Sakrohm and Piranas, and all of a sudden we're focusing on how good Kolos is again.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals