Click here if you forgot your password.

Return of the God King (fic)

Saturday 22/06/2013, 09:43
yaoihuntresse - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Saturday 22/06/2013, 09:43

It's been a long time since I've did a UR story and I promise that I will watch myself to make it forum-friendly. I hope you like it.

NOTE: The story takes place shortly after Vortex arrived at Clint City. For the sake of the story, Stella and Ngrath have already joined. And * means the character is thinking.

*Blah, blah, just keep yammering you stupid human.* Reine Cr once again struggles to not roll her eyes as she and the rest of her clan watch Guru deliver a sermon. *The great Glibon Dashra Sakrh is going to come down on his big, white spaceship and take care of all his good little worshipers.*

It wouldn't surprise her if at least a fourth of her clanmates even bought this swill. Ludwig only joined because they gave him a place to say and there were at least four others that trying to claw their way to the top, ready to take what was rightfully hers. She'd almost admire their efforts if they weren't so annoying. Even her assistant, Petra, would try to stab her in the back if the moment were to come up. *Idiots, all of them.*

Guru's preaching grew louder and more flamboyant with each word, encouraging his followers to cry, "Praise the Cosmic Entity" to match his volume. Ugh, their bellowing was scrapping against Reine Cr's ears that she had to do something to block it out. For now, she scanned to area to see which one of these sheep would earn her snide comments afterwards. *Too dumb. Can bite back. Oh, her.*

TBC
Any comments and stuff are welcomed.
« Previous12Next »

11/12
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 27/06/2013, 02:31

Chapter 4

The truth is that Dregn hadn't even set foot in a Sakrohm temple since he was fifteen and even then he wasn't amused. He remembered how his cleric uncle, Elron, had tried so hard to "steer him in the right direction". Just like the original Sakrohm, Elron was equally filled with devotion for Glibon Dashra Sakrh. Which made it all the sweeter to see the look on his face when his god failed to protect him from his sister (Dregn's mother) pushing him off that ledge.

*Would they scream just as loud?* Dregn couldn't help wondering as Uranus, Petra and Reine gave him a tour the next morning.

"I'm sure the great Glibon Dashra Sakrh will be pleased with what we did with the place." Petra says as she picks up her speed to reach the library door before the others, making sure her hips sway with each step. "Isn't that right, my lord?" Turning to Dregn, she bats her eyes and gets a disinterested look in return.

As he figured, the place wasn't that different from his last childhood visit. That same "futuristic" theme remained strong in every aspect of Sakrohm City and the library was no exception. Granted everything looked a lot newer, but he could recognize the metalic shelves, religious artifacts and retro-futuristic style.

"You have to excuse this place." Uranus embarrassingly scratches the back of her head at what she believes to be the tackiness of it all. "This was created during Guru's googie phase."

"Unless the master likes it that way."
12/12
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 01/08/2013, 01:41

Sorry it took me a while. I had a massive writer's block.

*Petra, you are not helping.* Biting the inside of her cheek, Reine Cr struggles to keep quiet. *Well, it's time to see if you're for real.* An odd kind of excitement grows inside her as she follows Dregn's every move. One odd look, a moment of confusion or stupid question was all she needed. And if she has to break a few clanmates' faithful little hearts in the process, it didn't matter. Especially a certain little Asian who was handing a large, eight pound book to Ngrath.

"Master." Sigma's mood automatically perked up as she turned her head and accidentally dropped the book on Ngrath's foot. "Sorry." She gulped at the sound of his hollering.

"It's no problem." He gritted his teeth while rubbing the part of his foot where the book landed.

"He's right," Dregn expended his right hand towards Sigma. "don't worry about it." Placing it on the top of her head, he patted it like a cute little puppy.

*You gonna give her a doggie treat as well?* Ngrath rolled his eyes.

"So what brings you here?"

Flashing the perkiest smile possible, Renie Cr rushed over to Dregn and placed a hand on his shoulder. "The great Glibon Dashra Sakrh was just going to tell us all about this place."

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals