Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Just wondering which is more effective...

Sunday 23/06/2013, 04:33
Teifus_1134 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Teifus_1134 - Senior English - Sunday 23/06/2013, 04:33

I am trying to decide between Charlie and GraksmxxT which is more effective and better over all. any suggestions would be great! thank you for the help.

2/6
Bliss deBlade - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 23/06/2013, 05:38

That depends on which mode you play.GraksmxxT is elo banned and has a huge penalty in DT,so he is only effective is survivor extended and DM.On the other hand,Charlie is equally effective in every modes.
But considering GraksmxxT is a 4*,and has a power more,with a better clan bonus than Charlie,GraksmxxT is definitely better than Charlie individually IMO.
3/6
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Sunday 23/06/2013, 06:54

Is their a deck you're looking to put one in?
4/6
Teifus_1134 - Senior English
Sunday 23/06/2013, 08:02

Not really just trying to get good pieces for corner stones of possible decks. i know that i want both of them but right now i can only afford one and was trying to figure out which is the best to get first... i have a few Pussycats and was thinking about getting Charlie and trying to see how that went but still unsure...
5/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 23/06/2013, 13:26

GraksmxxT means you can also add Uranus and Mokra to your deck. Though it can't be used in any ELO banned rooms.

Charlie can be used in ELO.
6/6
Medivh - Guru English
Monday 24/06/2013, 00:37

I would go for GraksmxxT. There are better options for Pussycats than Charlie imho.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals