Clan Ideas

Clan Ideas
Friday 28/06/2013, 05:38
Cavfanatic - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
48 messages
Clan Ideas
Cavfanatic - Senior English - Friday 28/06/2013, 05:38

Personally I think we should have Dinosaur or Steampunk clan.
What do you guys think?
« Previous12345Next »

41/48
Fauxzt - Veteran English
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 18:12

I really like the cowboy, church, and construction ideas, they seem much more organic to the theme of the game's setting and lends itself many great ideas. So far, those r my favorite ideas so far.

My idea is a playground/imagination theme centered around kids. The idea is superpowered playground kids playing a d&d-like game with their toys and rp elements becoming real using their imaginations. This would also tie in a medieval/mythical ideas. As far as specifics go, haven't quite worked that part out yet XP
42/48
Cherry-Flavor - Veteran - The Bran Clan English
Wednesday 21/08/2013, 07:38

A doomsday prepper clan always prepared for the oncoming apocalypse I feel like the bonus should be a reprisal bonus just sounds right for them
43/48
Sunday 25/08/2013, 05:43

I saw someone had said a Shaman clan somewhere and thought of an awesome bonus which could translate into abilities as well so it would sort of be like poison to where you kind of want to use it early in the battle it would be called Curse and the way it works is it would be like Curse: Power - X min Y or Curse: Damage -X min Y or Curse: Attack -X min Y and after the character wins each enemy after will lose the Power or Damage or Attack mentioned in the Bonus/ Ability
44/48
Sunday 25/08/2013, 05:48

Sorry for so many posts but reverse version the Shaman one for the the Steampunk Clan could be Engergized so would be Energized: Power +X or Energized: Damage + X or Energized: Attack + X
45/48
coolenough - Senior English
Monday 26/08/2013, 00:30

A clan where they live in a land of pillows and blankets!! Stuffed animals, dolls and cute angels!
46/48
handyymann - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 26/08/2013, 07:54

Clan Idea; IMPOSTERS
All the characters just look like they belong in other clans,
It could be an actors guild, or maybe aliens trying to sneak into the world, whatever,
but the abilities would just be the bonus of what ever clan they are trying to fake,
and there bonus would be copy bonus obviously, cause thats what they do! This would
be a great way to give some old cards that aren't gonna cr a new life and art style!
47/48
Angelic_Dawn - Hero English
Sunday 08/09/2013, 07:46

That Would be a Clan of Changelings then, with Copy other Bonus/Ability or such.

Sounds nice,

But i Want Cave-Man! A Dinosaur riding cave man, and with the LD beeing Captain Cave-Man.!
They Have arived in Clint City Trough a time rift caused by the appearance of the Vortex.

Could lead to a whole host of Classic Themed Clans, like Greco-Romans or Maybe....
a Clan from the Victorian steam age to combine with modern day Clint city Science/tech to make a steampunk clan or such.

48/48
WillOfFire7x - Senior - *Demonios De Muerte* ελληνικά
Sunday 08/09/2013, 17:14

What about a clan way better than Huracan

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals