Turmoil on the field!

Turmoil on the field!
Friday 28/06/2013, 11:33
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
60 messages
Turmoil on the field!
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 28/06/2013, 11:33

While the Serious League of Baseball final is being played under Heartnett's leadership, thunder ripples through the sky as it starts swarming with ravens. The figure of a peculiar wizard threatens the audience by landing heavily on the sacred diamond. This unwelcome intrusion could well cost him dearly as two Huracan members have been put in charge of guarding the stadium.

Join Lumber Jack and Derby Queen, level 2 and 5 Huracan members in their fight against Crowen, the level 3 Nightmare sorcerer. They'll be backed by Heartnett, the level 4 All Stars strategist, and his entire crew.

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123456Next »

11/60
SIR BARKS - Legend - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Friday 28/06/2013, 12:45

Too many reprisal cards for Hurracan
12/60
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Friday 28/06/2013, 12:47

+1 to Medivh.
13/60
0 Sykies - Hero - Open Casket Português
Friday 28/06/2013, 13:02

Since staff destroyed Askai and Troompah, I'm waiting for a 5* Jungo next release.
14/60
HoA Grim - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 28/06/2013, 13:26

Ongh is/always will bemy favorite 5 star Jungo card. No reason to be upset at all.
15/60
princekhlil12 - Hero English
Friday 28/06/2013, 14:11

Whats with the level mentioning?
16/60
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 28/06/2013, 15:01

@Thoazol: I wonder why you want it longer lol?

But on a sensible note I do agree that it should be fixed as its odd finishing earlyer. Though I think it would just be better to remove the auto-load next banner as if you want to see it you can click on it. Most people who don't click will want it to stay on the newest.
17/60
0 Sykies - Hero - Open Casket Português
Friday 28/06/2013, 15:48

I don't like Ongh. He's not that great compared to Askai and Troompah.
18/60
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 28/06/2013, 15:53

He's still good. Granted the attack manipulators are easier to use, but that doesn't make Ongh bad.
19/60
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 28/06/2013, 16:21

@Sykies- try Zornado in the weeks that Ongh is banned, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised how good he is.

As for the release-- Derby Queen is potentially 7/5, +14 attack in ELO on turn 1. Her most similar card, stats and ability-wise, is Lance, who has 1 less power, an inferior bonus (you don't generally spend tons of pills on a 2*), and courage instead of reprisal (IMHO, reprisal is slightly better than courage). Sure to be a staple, especially if Zapatino catches a permaban.

Lumber Jack-- I didn't expect Huracan to get a natural 8 power; Montana only have 2 (and one is banned til the end of time), and Bangers and Rescue are still waiting for their first. DR can slow him down, but that's about it. Most similar cards are Mantiz, Desmond, and Stiko, but Lumber Jack has a better bonus. (And I agree with previous posters, prot: p & d would have been too much, Lena gets a pass because her bonus doesn't help her win.)

Heartnett-- As a baseball-loving American, I can only shake my head at the French designers' attempts to understand the game... anyway. Decent 4*, comparable to Striker and Chlora (but inferior to both).

Crowen-- Not sure what to think of this one. A conditional mini-Lizbeth is interesting, but useful? Lizbeth can be played around a single SOA, but the revenge condition makes it harder for Crowen to avoid it. Still, this card can absolutely wreck bonus-reliant clans with minimal SOA.
20/60
Bobblefighter - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 28/06/2013, 16:37

At least they have a couple of baseball players in there misterjones. I with cry with joy the day they introduce a cricketer or a footballer in the All-Stars.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals