Turmoil on the field!

Turmoil on the field!
Friday 28/06/2013, 11:33
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
60 messages
Turmoil on the field!
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 28/06/2013, 11:33

While the Serious League of Baseball final is being played under Heartnett's leadership, thunder ripples through the sky as it starts swarming with ravens. The figure of a peculiar wizard threatens the audience by landing heavily on the sacred diamond. This unwelcome intrusion could well cost him dearly as two Huracan members have been put in charge of guarding the stadium.

Join Lumber Jack and Derby Queen, level 2 and 5 Huracan members in their fight against Crowen, the level 3 Nightmare sorcerer. They'll be backed by Heartnett, the level 4 All Stars strategist, and his entire crew.

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123456Next »

21/60
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Friday 28/06/2013, 16:54

@Bobble. There's 2 footballers in All-Stars. One is Randy, the other is Loma Noju. Now the latter is actually a rugby player but it's still close enough.

No cricket player tho'. That's a shame. UR has the potential to add an All-Star with a top hat and monocle and they don't act on it.

Anyway, this release is not too interesting for me, but they're all quite nice cards. Crowen is my favourite, I like those kinds of fragile cards that can really bring the pain when unopposed.
22/60
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 28/06/2013, 17:24

Striker and Kang are the other type of football aswell.
23/60
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Friday 28/06/2013, 17:48

Lumber Jack is nice because of 8 power with attack manipulation, but his base stats aren't that good, compared to let's say Heitachi... He's got one less damage and one more star in exchange for the bonus... Just saying that the card itself isn't great but protection: power today is really useful because of Olga, Oshitsune, Ongh, Herman.
24/60
glippy - Master - - fang.crew - English
Friday 28/06/2013, 17:48

Cricketer shud be Bradman or tendulkar
25/60
mangyna - Senior - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Friday 28/06/2013, 17:49

REPRISAL ability sucks! i'd prefer revenge or confidence
26/60
Bobblefighter - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Friday 28/06/2013, 18:13

@Rapture-mob, I should have been more clear. Loma Noju is a rugby player. Randy is a Gridiron player. Striker and Kang are soccer players. However, there is no AFL player, which would be sweet.
27/60
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Friday 28/06/2013, 18:23

Reprisal actually is really good on some cards, either leaving the player the choice to activate or not (La Calavera) or leaving the opponent unsure if there will be the huge reprisal ability coming or not (Mechakolos and Derby Queen).
Of course there are some crappy versions of the use of reprisal like El Zombino, but thats just normal.
28/60
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 28/06/2013, 18:31

Good release today,but I think i'm going to start the lobbying for the Huracan to get a protection attack card.Hey,why not go nuts and have the Leader come out with protection attack?

That would really make the Huracan a threat to look out for.
29/60
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 28/06/2013, 18:59

Okay UR, I think you have enough lumberjack themed characters now.
30/60
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Friday 28/06/2013, 19:02

You guys forgot Hendz, although his art also depicts him with a volleyball, not just footballs ... guess he's an universal goalkeeper . Oh, and there's also Cesare who's a soccer referee ... maybe that counts as well (since Striker is also a referee and former player).

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals