COLISEUM: Kick Ass

Monday 01/07/2013, 14:13
Evil_Saga - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
47 messages
Evil_Saga - Admin - ATLANTIDEEnglish - Monday 01/07/2013, 14:13

The biggest fight of URBAN's universe is coming !Have fun between friends or foes with the new COLISEUM : Kick Ass !Involving all of your prefered Urban Rivals's characters, from Globumm to Mechakolos, including Uranus or Flesh Pimp, this new Coliseum invites you to participate in a great tournament which always end in the most complete and FUN chaos !Starts Wednesday July 3 at 6PM to Midnight CET
« Previous12345Next »

41/47
KR8NUX - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 04/07/2013, 07:16

Till date i havent recieved a single prize for any of the coliseums i have played in. Admins, either look into that or I suppose i should resign to bugs.... No point saying the same thing over and over again....
42/47
TCA Bliss - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 04/07/2013, 10:06

Yah...I haven't received my 10 credits from previous coliseum either.I am constantly loosing interest in this mode because of this.
43/47
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 04/07/2013, 10:12

Thank you everybody. This was a lot of fun.

From what I can see, both of you received prizes from the previous Coliseum. If you have any issue, feel free to contact the customer support.
44/47
TCA Bliss - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 04/07/2013, 10:35

Probably the prize was later changed to clintz....but definitely I didn't receive any credits.
Thx for the feedback Goralion.
45/47
spilioso - Titan - evolution ελληνικά
Thursday 04/07/2013, 10:49

The coliseum event of 03rd of July was a complete parody (to use a greek word)......The participation was more than ever (almost 15.000 users) and the problem was that half of them were playing to "lose" and some of them did not play at all, in order to get prizes (1000 clintz or 3 credits). Everyone thought that: "if i put myself in, maybe I'll get 3 credits WITHOUT playing at all". I think that moderators must a think something about this. Maybe you can use a MINIMUM of fights (let's say 5, like ELO) for someone to take a prize. Maybe someone else has a better proposal/solution.....Thanks
46/47
-MechaHorse- - Imperator - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Thursday 04/07/2013, 12:01

Coliseum is great,last one the best. Only problem is with prizes distribution..which is fine with majority . My problem is the penalty of timeouts .Please give equal time as elo to play rounds . I know,there is no other way to stop quitters who prevent the extra points but this doesn't means you do heavy penalty on timeouts. So heavy that 1 timeout cost you 3 fights .
In last format,it was so simple to give 4 or 5 points for default win but not taking away the points on default lose.
47/47
tgh02 - Guru - Open Casket English
Thursday 04/07/2013, 17:10

@ evo_spilioso, you're correct yesterday's Coliseum enjoyed significant signups. Perhaps UR is attempting to draw Duel players to Coliseum by offering tempting prizes (3 Credits for essentially a couple Wins) while maintaining top prizes.

Players may disagree but Tomorrow event's prize list should be standard Coliseum offering. Often event restrictions prevents new players from participating and top ranked finishers tend to be the same guys. Do vets benefit from Cr cards, or will 3x Credits benefit new players to buy packs and sustain UR interest?

Who knows, but yesterday & tomorrow's prize list is sustainable. Handing out Guru for an event that host 1000 players isn't ideal and makes UR look hypocritical when UR says Duel requires too much resources and is being abused.

See you guys @ tomorrow's "Coliseum: Destroy the MACHINE"

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals