Leader Clan

Leader Clan
Tuesday 02/07/2013, 22:55
Cherry-Flavor - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
Leader Clan
Cherry-Flavor - Hero - The Bran ClanEnglish - Tuesday 02/07/2013, 22:55

Can we get some new ones I like the old ones and I'm not trying to replace them just think some more variety with some new unique abilities would be cool.
On a side not anyone have some fun ideas on abilities they could have?
« Previous12Next »

2/16
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 02/07/2013, 23:18

If they hadn't removed the usage of unevolved characters in elo, Team: -50% xp.

On a more serious note, Team: Reprisal: -2 opp life min 6 // Team: Support: -2 opp attack, min 7 // Opp team: Backlash -1 life, min 1.
3/16
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 00:20

+5ctz per battle as an ability?
4/16
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 00:32

+1ctz per damage

Would be fun, but broken too.
5/16
Cherry-Flavor - Hero - The Bran Clan English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 01:07

A ctz one would be pretty fun actually I know I could use one lol
they could do one that boosts your power/damage/attack/pillz/life based on number of stars
6/16
Im Suda - Guru - Limit Break English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 06:08

No matter the abilities or the effect it has, we do NEED anew Leader just to have. But a ctz. Ability would be really cool feature , I don't think anyone would complain
7/16
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 07:29

They would when suddenly every cards price shoots up due to inflation.

Team: Opp Support: -2 Opp Attack, Min 1
-8 attack against mono. Compare to Hugo. Would probably be banned.

Team: -2 Ability Minimum, Min 3
Does not affect bonuses. DRs, life drains, power/attack reducers, and pill thieves work slightly further. Would definitely be banned.

Team: Extra Mission Effort
Any card or ability specific mission (no room or clan win missions) gets one more point of progress when you do their tasks with this on the field. Probably avoid banning, but irrelevant.

Team: Support +2
This card functions as two clan-mates for support cards. So, this guy plus Oscar, Avola, and Moses: Avola can OHKO, Moses has -5 life, and Oscar sits at 10 power. Weakness being that it ONLY helps support cards, so your deck will either have some cards that gain no benefit from him or (full support) is vulnerable to SoA and thus, with exception of Rescue, has a useless Leader against GHEIST and Roots. If faced against the "Opp Support" guy, would give his ability the +2 too. Oh, so banned.

Team: Strikefirst
Opposite of Ashigaru. 8/8 stats with this being a negative ability. Legal, probably.
8/16
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 16:17

Reprisal: +3 power.

I assume this would make life harder for Ambre users because they now have to choose which of the 2 they'll use, and I'm all for making life harder for the scourge that is Ambre users.
9/16
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 17:10

Would love more leaders. The current ones also need to be unbanned >.>
10/16
Gipsy Joe - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 19:56

Steal Leader effect
Does nothing on it's own, but if your opponent has a Leader it disables that, and gives the effect to you. This Leader would have avarage stats.

Team:Courage or Confidence:+1 power and pill
In a round where either condition is met, your card has an extra power and gives +1 pill for victory. The condition would be shortened to CoC:... so it takes less space.

Team: Courage: Convert damage to life
In couragous turns you don't deal damage but gain life instead. Conversion takes place after all other damage modifiers.
Works really well with poisons, but not against them. Makes heal and +life/damage ineffective.

Team: Rainbow: Activate Bonus
If all your cards belong to a different clan their bonus gets activated and protected from SoB too.
This would promote rainbow decks, but they would still remain risky since you won't always draw this Leader.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals