Leader Clan

Leader Clan
Tuesday 02/07/2013, 22:55
Cherry-Flavor - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
Leader Clan
Cherry-Flavor - Veteran - The Bran ClanEnglish - Tuesday 02/07/2013, 22:55

Can we get some new ones I like the old ones and I'm not trying to replace them just think some more variety with some new unique abilities would be cool.
On a side not anyone have some fun ideas on abilities they could have?
« Previous12Next »

11/16
Gipsy Joe - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 20:06

No limits
This would remove every min or max from both your's and your opponent's cards. This Leader would be Elo banned from release.

The character would be an ex-Skeelz member who got exiled because of his craziness and also because he refused to control his power.
12/16
Cherry-Flavor - Veteran - The Bran Clan English
Thursday 04/07/2013, 09:14

So I've been thinking that a clan with a Stop buff/debuff for a bonus would be different but way more situational than any other bonus so maybe a Leader with Bonus Stop could compensate could be like Bonus Stop: -7 Opp Atk, Min 4 just random numbers feel like an attack debuff would be best since no Leader has one
13/16
Thursday 04/07/2013, 09:19

Needed to correct would of course be Team: Bonus Stop: -7 Opp Atk, Min 4 looks like a lot I know but would be super awesome
14/16
Im Suda - Guru - Limit Break English
Friday 05/07/2013, 03:29

I would like to see a Leader that isn't a 5* card, it'd be a lot easier to play in ELO if its not banned.
15/16
0 Jamox - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 06/07/2013, 12:26

Thta would be graet
16/16
Saturday 06/07/2013, 20:55

I think because they have abilities to benefit the whole team they have to be 5 stars would be pretty strong having a 2 star buff your team.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals