Jungo/Huracan Post-El Gascaro/Ongh
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 19:51
Icyie - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Jungo/Huracan Post-El Gascaro/Ongh
Icyie - Titan - The TrendEnglish - Wednesday 03/07/2013, 19:51

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2625619

So the original setup of this deck had El Gascaro and Ongh with it, and since they got banned, I had to do a bit of testing to see who could replace them.

So far the deck works just like how you probably think it would: Jungo half fuels the Huracan half, but if I draw 3-1s I have a harder time than usual.

This has worked well for me so far, just reached 1200 ELO with this today. Any R&C for improvements would be appreciated.

2/6
0 Nomi - Titan - Street Owners English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 20:59

But they are not permanently banned. Why do people act like temp banned chars are permanently banned?
3/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 03/07/2013, 21:55

Nice deck.

@0 Nomi: There not acting like there perma-banned its just that if there temp banned you need to replace them whilst there temp banned.
4/6
Icyie - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 04/07/2013, 03:45

Yes, that's pretty much it. Although I'm finding that this has been more effective than the El Gascaro/Ongh variation. Might just put El Gascaro back in if he's ever unbanned.

I'm also having problems against SoB, but I guess that goes for most decks. Any ideas regarding this?
5/6
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Thursday 04/07/2013, 18:50

I like, Huracan and Jungo make a really epic combo.
Moegura over Benicio imo, but that's just me. I suppose with all the Uranus going round Benicio is more useful sometimes.
6/6
Icyie - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 04/07/2013, 19:56

Actually the first candidate for replacement here would probably be Eggman, for something like Nyema for more assured healing, but I can't quite pinpoint why exactly Eggman has been very effective in this deck.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals