Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Reaching 1400 elo - need your help guys!!

Tuesday 09/07/2013, 15:56
jojolover GUB - Veteran Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
jojolover GUB - Veteran - GUB PRODeutsch - Tuesday 09/07/2013, 15:56

Hey guys,
Im jojolover from germany. I really need your help. I tried to get into top 100 for so long but i never get above 1350 (my record 1380 was an onehit wonder lol). Other guys get into the top every week! They have thousand top teams which they used to get into the top.
The german community is a bit lazy, i hope you can help me!
« Previous12Next »

11/16
jojolover GUB - Veteran - GUB PRO Deutsch
Saturday 13/07/2013, 18:12

Okay thank you all. I will try them both today and tell you tonight or tomorrow the results
12/16
jojolover GUB - Veteran - GUB PRO Deutsch
Sunday 14/07/2013, 09:24

Okay guys. I dropped in elo. Im now 1250 .. Lol
13/16
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 09:28

Have you ever considered it's not the deck, it's the player?
14/16
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 10:14

It's very hard to get 1400 just by playing one deck and hoping it works out - top players will switch decks until they find the right one for that week if it's not working out straight away.
15/16
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 11:34

Try to keep track of your losses, and figure out why you lose.

If you get to a point where you feel like your hand is just "not cutting it," then you need to work on your deck-building skills.

If you get to a point where everyone seems like they're psychic, then you aren't focused on the game. It's very easy to destroy your rating when you want to win, but you aren't committed to really analyzing the game you're in. Go do something else for a while, or build a new deck, and then try again.
16/16
XC Chase - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 15/07/2013, 21:24

Don to Desmond, Phyllis to Artus, Edwin to Glorg. I'm using atm. Works quite well.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals