Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

If you have to choose: Deea or Dreadlash?

Tuesday 09/07/2013, 20:46
Z4KALW3 - Guru

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Z4KALW3 - Guru - Tuesday 09/07/2013, 20:46

For Elo, ofc.
« Previous12Next »

11/13
A-Trak - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 19/07/2013, 01:21

His weaknesses are huge, and his strengths aren't. There are way too many cards that flat out own Dreadlash, and only a handful of cards that Dreadlash holds an advantage over

Min 5 makes him suck hard vs staples like Nellie, Edwin, etc
4 damage is puny and not scary at all, any dr or defeat: +life easily negates him
He is weak vs any attack manip clan. He is weak vs All Stars. He is weak vs soa. By weak I mean he doesn't really have a huge advantage over any of these..
Add to the fact that you have to play a certain way to properly activate his ability and match him up vs the cards in your opponents hand that are actually susceptible to him ... This is why you almost never run across Dreadlash in elo...
12/13
thefub_1134_ - Imperator - wicked souls English
Friday 19/07/2013, 02:36

You are spot on Cactus Cooler. I run Vortex mid and late week and there is no way I would run Dreadlash over Deea in any of my decks. It is unfortunate as Vortex 3* leave much to be desired. If Dreadlash's damage was 5 or his minimum 4 he may have been useful.
13/13
rumbletug - Guru Português
Sunday 21/07/2013, 14:16

I'll make a different comment than the ones i've seen so far in this thread. i'd go with Dreadlash actually, he is like a Pilzken (yeah yeah he only has 4 dmg). i'd probably go with a high damage deck so that in the 1st/2nd round i'd 'atack' with a high damage card (when you had them ofc) and then you could try the ko with Dreadlash or just leave the opponent with 2 or 3 life, if you didn't have the pillz to finish the opponent off. i prefer Dreadlash because even though he doesn't have a lot of advantages against quite a lot of cards, the factor surprise is also really important and believe me, most people wouldn't even think that you can try to ko with him if he doesn't have his power active, for example (and the ones who do, keep in mind that the bonus is pretty helpful in k.o situations)

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals