Usage Statistics

Usage Statistics
Thursday 11/07/2013, 05:45
Fanta Pants - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Usage Statistics
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusadersEnglish - Thursday 11/07/2013, 05:45

After been away for awhile I've come back and I see new cards, a new clan, changes to the ELO banned card list and am now lost in rapidly changing meta game which is nothing like it was when I left.

I don't know if other people have a cycle to when they play (E.G. University Holidays) but I know that mine is very much a cyclic system. So I don't really know how the meta game has changed over this period of time.

I also play pokemon in an online simulator and it's meta game changes as well. However I find it far easier to adapt to the new meta game as every month they release usage statistics on the pokemon been played in each tier. Percentage of teams they're on and over team strategies E.G. Weather or no weather stall E.C.T.

What I would like to see introduced is a similar system to this but instead of tiers have formats E.G. Tournament, ELO, Survivor (Extended and ELO). With it broken down into what % of people play what clan and then the breakdown of characters in those clans.

Clan- Ghiest 26% of all teams

Ghiest

Mechakolos 38% of all teams that played ghiest

This would allow us the best insight into the meta game and greatly enable player who haven't played in awhile to reenter the game.

Below Is the latest example for pokemon

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/official-smogon-university-simulator-statistics-—-june-2013.3485472/

I know that this would be a huge undertaking and that the sytems would need tweaking for weekly bans but I feel we need it
« Previous12Next »

11/12
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Friday 12/07/2013, 13:54

I have used that strategy in the past but I feel that by playing for 20 matches I would be able to get similar information. However I don't see why that been able to use the format election in this way totally negates the reasoning for complete usage statistics.
12/12
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 12/07/2013, 14:00

I was just adding to the topic.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals