Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Urban Rivals : a new design for our website !

Thursday 11/07/2013, 11:23
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
222 messages
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 11/07/2013, 11:24

Hey everybody,

We are currently working on a modern webdesign, easier and more intuitive in terms of browsing. Don't worry we kept all of the features ! We just reorganized them and gave them a new life with an uncluttered design.
As we are always looking to satisfy you, we'd like to know your advice. So, we propose you to test this new website !

We modified :
- the homepage
- the collection / collection pro pages (we merged them)
- the shop page
- different game modes details pages

We also pout on the foreground a few features that seemed important to us, like the friend feed, the boards, the market…
Tell us what you think is good or not that good, what is missing, etc.

For example, what about :
- the friend feed available on every page ?
- landing directly on the game (the game being located on the homepage) ?
- the new collection ?
- the new character page ?
- the game modes ranking page ?…
–, etc.
All criticism are welcome, good or bad, we work for you !

Thank you all in advance, and have fun !
Click here to test the new website.

edited by elocau Thursday 11/07/2013, 11:24
« Previous12...1617181920212223Next »

161/222
ANB Ubrix - Veteran English
Friday 12/07/2013, 01:32

Why not merge the clan description and market? When you enter the market you see the clan icon instead of the lowest priced cards. Then when you hover over the clan icon it gives you a clan bonus description and Background. I think it might make things easier for new players. RATE UP IF YOU AGREE!!!
162/222
Max_Payne_ - Senior English
Friday 12/07/2013, 01:53

It's awful
163/222
benthebest17 - Senior English
Friday 12/07/2013, 01:55

I hate it dont change it
164/222
-LOA-ImpalaSS - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 12/07/2013, 02:03

Not a fan of the changes... Collection feels weird. How do I edit my deck? Add/Remove? I like the old Deck or collection. Easy for selling and editing. The home page should not go to game. Stay with the same layout but maybe the drop downs in color. Where are the game rules? I do like that you can see your whole collection with out flipping through many pages but the way the screen scrolls is not right. Collection looks more like Pro market... it just doesn't feel right.
165/222
-Taciturn- - Titan English
Friday 12/07/2013, 02:12

I'll take a crack at it like it was a card review

Pros:
- The appearance is much improved. The character album is clean and I can actually read the bios without having to squint at the very top of the page
- Added info in the profile pages is a plus, a big step up over the current version
- Gutted out some of the outdated stuff, I wonder just how many of those figurines from the community page ever sold
- The friend feed on the top is a nice touch

Cons:
- Going right into play, as nearly everyone has said, is just a bad move
- Functionality of the market and collection page, although this is beta so I won't nitpick about it
- No adjustment to the chat feature (seriously, would it be so awful to have it so the chat expands down so I don't have to hide half the game screen?)
- Trying to make the game more accessible and we decide to hide the game rules and FAQ like a fun game of where's waldo...hmmmm
- 5 stars is a lot to fit in an Elo deck..... wait. My bad!

Overall: More good than bad
166/222
-PandaHero- - Hero English
Friday 12/07/2013, 02:32

I dont like change
167/222
0 Hashirama - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 12/07/2013, 02:32

This is still in the Beta phase. Rather than criticizing it, we should tell them what to keep and what to remove.

This is not the final product, there will be a lot of changes throughout the way. They put a lot of work into this so, simply saying "keep the website the way it is" is bigotry.
168/222
LUPIN of LOA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 12/07/2013, 02:46

I think the banner with the characters stands out to much it makes it look messy. It would probably look better if you took away "New Legendary character now availiable" and "and get new character in shop packs" and just left the characters names. My first impression when it first popped up is "why did they make it so cluttered?"
169/222
z3hro - Titan Español
Friday 12/07/2013, 02:47

I'm more into the current layout, what really upsets me is that as you always do, you make your own decisions without involving US the costumers who are the ones maintaining the site alive. What I dislike the most in the new feature is the home page omission, so "Fantasy Rivals" that in a way seems incomplete.
170/222
LUPIN of LOA - Legend - Legends of America English
Friday 12/07/2013, 02:52

The public profiles look really good, although I think the top looks to plain where the profile description and photo are, it would probably be better if the photo was made larger to the size of the row and placed on the far right and if the description was set to the far left so there's not difference on the intent, so that the different lines don't start at different places.

« Previous12...1617181920212223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals